$$ Brunch Angels Bar - Restaurant in Cascais, Portugal
Open on Google Maps
Av. Marginal, 2775-604 Cascais, Portugal
Contact+351 21 457 0611
Rating on Google Maps3.70 (786 reviews)
- Saturday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Sunday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Monday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8 am to 7 pm
- Kids' menu
- Bar on site
- Small plates
- Good for kids
- Great cocktails
- Outdoor seating
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: service (6) beach (6) food (7)
5Ken S. 11 months agoSun bathed all day here with fantastic customer service. We didn't have to move to order drinks ☺️🙌
5Oleksandr “Sasha” L. 1 year agoProbably the best option for food in the Carcavelos beach. Octopus lagareiro is so yummy, but loved the other seafood dishes as well. Service is top notch.
5Bhullarharpreet P. 11 months agoVery nice place to have food. Nice view of ocean and beach as well as lovely staff. Planning to visit again.
5sara p. 2 months agoamazing food, good service and a awesome view
4J. 6 months agoIt is the most beautiful place for sunset on the beach, but unfortunately the Service is not the best. We had a very good Sangria, but it didnt came while sunset, because they forget to serve it...
3Tereza M. 4 years agoIt's basic beach bar with normal proces and average food . Sometimes prepare yourself for waiting in the line for order and paying. Also it's not super clean place but still we are talking about beach bar.
2Giulia L. 8 months agoLocation is great, right on the beach. You have to order inside and tell them your table number, then the food is brought to the place. Service was partly unfriendly, especially when you eat as a group at different tables. Food was okay, although you can't go wrong with ham & cheese. The toilet was not really clean.
1Olaf P. 1 year agoOrdered a hamburger, not too difficult I would say. Asked 3 times how much longer it would take but after waiting 1 1/2 hour I gave up and went to pay my drinks. By then my burger arrived but the table was already taken by other customers. For me this was a one time visit.
1Oliver M. 1 year agoWorst place I have ever eaten! This food hazard made me almost throw up after taking one bite of that 1 week old dry chicken in the Caesar salad that me and my friends ordered. First of all it wasn’t even a Caesar salad, there wasn’t any croutons no Caesar dressing, and the bacon was just a squared peace of pork layered on top of the salad. If I got served this in Denmark I would probably call the police or some health services.
1Edvin G. 9 months agoFood is an insult. Its cheap but for what is served it is way too overpriced. Receipts only given out in request.
1Jonathan Rodrigues M. 10 months agoMojito cocktail is just sugar drink without alcohol, also service is not very nice
1Lucia S. 7 months agoI've been here several times and tbh the service keeps getting worse unfortunately. It's a pity!
1Aleksandra R. 4 months agoReally poor service that lacks professionalism. Cold food and unclean glasses were served.
1Marcel S. 3 weeks agoGreat view, the rest is not recommendable. In the past the toast was really good for the price, but now they use the cheapest bread and a filling that seemed to be not very fresh. Instead of a medium beer they give you the more expensive big one (not the first time). The staff is very unfriendly, no customer service.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Baía do Peixe - Cascais (4790 reviews) Waterfront Portuguese option with a deck
- 4.30 Capricciosa (4296 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.70 Penha Longa Resort (2822 reviews) €193
- 4.50 Furnas do Guincho (2783 reviews)
- 4.60 Mar do Inferno (2741 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.10 Jardim dos Frangos (2658 reviews) Cosy
- 4.40 Páteo do Petisco Torre (2401 reviews)
- 4.30 100 Montaditos (2395 reviews) Counter-serve Spanish-sandwich chain
- 3.90 Burger King (2299 reviews) Fast-food chain for grilled burgers
- 4.30 Hotel Baia (1898 reviews) €226
- 4.50 Marisco na Praça (1695 reviews) Great cocktails
- 4.70 Taberna Clandestina Cascais (1655 reviews) Italian-influenced pastas & sandwiches
- 4.20 Hamburgueria do Bairro - Cascais (1481 reviews) Cosy
- 3.00 Flamingo Restaurant , Cascais. (1442 reviews)
- 4.00 Boi na brasa (1330 reviews)