This location is temporarily closed.
La Mala Suerte Bar - Cocktail bar in Cascais, Portugal
Open on Google Maps
Tv. Alfarrobeira 5A, 2750-285 Cascais, Portugal
Contact+351 961 901 305
Rating on Google Maps4.90 (48 reviews)
- Thursday: 9 pm to 2 am
- Friday: 9 pm to 2 am
- Saturday: 9 pm to 2 am
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Transgender safe space
- Debit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Accepts reservations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Live music
- Great cocktails
- Live performances
- Kerbside pickup
5Mike Lowery (The Mike L. 7 months agoDrinks were phenomenal and the service was excellent. Off the beaten path, but those have a tendency to be the good spots. If you’re in the mood for a cocktail, do not pass by this place! Pictured are the 24 carrot and Basilica da Estrella
5Filipe Costa F. 6 months agoOne of the few places you can go that stays open till late. Great music, great drinks, great vibes.
5Nuno S. 7 months agoA hidden pearl in Cascais The staff (Pedro is brilliant), the music, the cocktails, illumination and décor all contribute to an amazing environment. Great bar to just chill and enjoy some quality time, highly recommended.
5Matthew R. 8 months agoGreat atmosphere, beautiful & quirky decor and a great variety of delicious drinks and cocktails! The owner, Pedro, was extremely friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend!
5Edward P. 10 months agoGreat bar in Mexican/Latino style, so much better than the bar (annex of Taj) that was here before! Quality drinks, nice music and friendly staff :-)
5Elaine S. 10 months agoReally cool bar with great decor and very friendly staff. The cocktails we had were delicious.
5Thomas W. 9 months agothe bar inside is dressed so cool. you are in mexico for a while. super nice music and an awesome bartender!!
5N H. 7 months agoGreat and friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend the mezcal sour 🍸thanks Pedro!
5kevan c. 4 months agoAwesome spot! Great drinks and great vibes
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Baía do Peixe - Cascais (4555 reviews) Waterfront Portuguese option with a deck
- 4.20 Rampa Beach Club (4511 reviews) Brunch
- 4.70 Taberna Clandestina Cascais (1451 reviews) Italian-influenced pastas & sandwiches
- 4.20 Hamburgueria do Bairro - Cascais (1442 reviews) Cosy
- 3.00 Flamingo Restaurant , Cascais. (1391 reviews)
- 4.00 Boi na brasa (1330 reviews)
- 4.50 Ataska n'Areia (965 reviews)
- 4.30 Palaphita Cascais (784 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.60 Angels Bar (754 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 O Cantinho da Belinha (730 reviews)
- 4.50 Bar e Duna da Cresmina (719 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Trem Velho (669 reviews) Pub fare in a converted train car
- 4.60 Dom Pedro I (648 reviews)
- 4.30 Terrazza (608 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 O’Luain’s Irish Pub (577 reviews) Bar games