$$ Da Angelo - Pizza restaurant in Cheb, Czech Republic
Open on Google Maps
Jateční 447/18, 350 02 Cheb, Czechia
Contact+420 354 434 211
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (650 reviews)
- Friday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 11 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday: 11 am to 4 pm
- Thursday: 11 am to 4 pm
- Debit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- Accepts reservations
- Bar on site
- High chairs
- Good for kids
- Kids' menu
- Healthy options
- Vegetarian options
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Patrick K. 6 years agoI had a Diavola Pizza. Fresh Ingredients, fast Service, tasted well. 5 Stars.
5Ed H. 5 years agoPizza of the same taste, quality and price I only had in Italy itself and few places outside!
4Robin H. 5 years agoGreat (somewhat) authentic Italian food. Waiting time is a bit off, considering that the place was nearly empty. The food more than made up for it. Pricing is competitive as well.
4Geert S. 4 years agoReal tasty pizza , very fresh salads , ingredients were fresh and crisp. I like the typical cellar like style. To the left you could enjoy less of the ubiquitous music , so more suitable for talks.You can also order pasta and vegetarian and more. Ample choice in pizza styles.Pricing was good value.
4Elena K. 3 years agoDa Angelo can be found 10 minutes away from Cheb castle, and since the restaurant is in the centre of the city, it's better to make a reservation to be sure you will be seated without waiting. We didn't do that and of course the place was packed that day. Luckily enough we got table for four people after 10 minutes, but waited for another more than 45 minutes to get our meals. The restaurant offers not only pasta and pizza, but also soups, salads, fishes, other meat or vegetarian meals. We got chicken along with potatoes and fries and salmon with variety of fried vegetables - the vegetables were kinda oily. The restaurant is family friendly, there's wi-fi and you can pay for your order with a card.
4J. 3 years agoNice restaurant. Good food. Big ice-cream bowls. Good prices.
2Tomáš �. 5 years agoPizza looks like a cake, to much salt, not tasty, same as wine and for prices which are same as in Prague.
1Ida T. 5 years agoSmutny klasicky cesky podprumer... Jak jen nazvat veprovy platek z konvektomatu (bylo vysvetleno obsouhou) prelity hnedou omackou? >>> rozhodne jinak nez veprovy STEAK. // do not go here definitely bot for meat as they have no clue how to prepare so-called steak
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Restaurace U Krále Jiřího (2119 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.70 Kartarena Cheb (1292 reviews) 693 kr
- 4.50 Restaurace / Penzion - Selský dvůr (1050 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Caffe 11 (1005 reviews) Great cocktails
- 4.70 Restaurace U Drozdeků (956 reviews) Reservations required
- 4.20 DEJAVU Restaurant Cheb, s.r.o. (733 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.20 Hotel Resort Stein (657 reviews) 823 kr
- 4.50 Euro Asia (652 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.90 Da Angelo (650 reviews)
- 4.50 Chamber Hurka spa & wellness (627 reviews) 940 kr
- 3.60 McDonald's (625 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 STEAK & FUSION BAR ŠPALÍČEK (606 reviews)
- 4.50 Huong Que Vietnamská restaurace (545 reviews)
- 4.40 Restaurace HVĚZDA (513 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.70 Restaurant Pergola (424 reviews) Dogs allowed