€58 Güneş Hotel Merter - in Esenler, Turkey
Open on Google Maps
Abdurrahman Nafiz Gürman, Nadide Caddes, Günay Sk. No:1, 34173 Güngören/İstanbul, Türkiye
Contact+90 212 483 30 30
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (999 reviews)
5maria h. 9 months agoThe staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than expected but they managed to find us a room rather quickly. The room itself was very clean, equiped with everything you would expect a hotel room to have, including a kettle and some complimentary coffee.
5Burak G. 9 months agoAlways a pleasure! Since 1989, Güneş Hotel is a full service independent and family owned/operated hotel. Great employees with customer satisfaction centered attitude. A place for many occasions business trips, family trips, personal/private trips, medical-treatment trips, short stay, extended stay, all dining occasions, meetings, seminars, company trainings, business meetings, celebrations, private parties, engagement parties, wedding parties and more…
5Girl H. 10 months agoWe came from Hungary for a week here. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place was clear and the breakfast was wide-arranged.
4Mansour A. 8 months agoNice place to stay with your family. The guest service is great. The breakfast is very nice.
4AYLIN M. 1 year agoThe staff is nice and very helpful, the location is perfect and it has a free parking, the sheets and the bathroom were clean, but can't say the same for the carpet floor, especially under the bed! The hotel needs an overhaul, if it has to be 4 stars rated, because it's worn-out.
4Music-Edge S. 11 months agoHad such a good experience with them, they were professional and friendly, its close to metro station but takes about 30-40 minutes to get to the main attractions, great breakfast thou 👍👍
4Majod A. 4 months agoThe hotel is clean and quiet, close to the metro station, the breakfast is delicious, repeated daily. Customer service is helpful and fast. The rooms furniture are old and need renovation
3Hatim T. 10 months agoNice hotel Good smiling staff except the women who takes care of the breakfeast ( no manners at all ) Good location near the metro The breakfast was the same everyday for 7 days straight ( only turkish people will like it no others choices) Would recommend it for the price
2Hasan S. 11 months agoThe website advertises a fitness center we were looking forward to using. However when we got there none of these amenities were available. That’s why the price and service level is not fair.
1قناة منوعة �. 6 months agoThe air conditioner does not work at all. The electricity went out more than seven times during the stay. There is no gym or spa. There is no restaurant other than the one below Close to the lobby, which is very bad.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Ramazan Bingol Et Lokantasi (3489 reviews) Brunch
- 4.80 Rainbow fish & meat restaurant (1289 reviews) Bright cafe featuring seafood favorites
- 4.30 Burger Yiyelim Esenler (1244 reviews)
- 3.90 Hurry inn hotel (1134 reviews) €103
- 4.20 Güneş Hotel Merter (999 reviews) €58
- 4.10 Midpoint Mall of İstanbul (965 reviews) Brunch
- 4.00 Mir Has Iskender Kebapcisi (802 reviews)
- 4.10 Milk Pasta & Cafe (560 reviews) Brunch
- 4.10 ŞENOL ET LOKANTASI (552 reviews)
- 3.70 Erdoganlar Durum (418 reviews)
- 3.50 Domino's Pizza Esenler (418 reviews) Longtime pizza chain known for delivery
- 4.00 Aşiyan Cafe And Restaurant (407 reviews)
- 4.30 murat chef (391 reviews)
- 4.30 Anıl Döner (384 reviews)
- 3.90 Sama Restaurant (378 reviews) Brunch