$$ Dogs allowed Alcatruz - Bar in Estoril, Portugal
Open on Google Maps
R. Vasco da Gama 2, Estoril, Portugal
Contact+351 910 455 447
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (780 reviews)
- Saturday: 12 to 8 pm
- Sunday: 12 to 8 pm
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12 to 8 pm
- Thursday: 12 to 8 pm
- Friday: 12 to 8 pm
- Food at bar
- Dogs allowed
- Great cocktails
- Kerbside pickup
- Outdoor seating
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: view (7) food (7)
5Baltasar P. 10 months agoAmazing sea view. Great service and superb finger food and drinks. Nice ambiance and atmosphere.
5Marija B. 7 months agoLove the view, love the coffee and the bagels, and the super friendly staff - I just wished they had more comfortable chairs!
5Zane R. 1 year agoHidden gem with lovely view over ocean. Will definitely go back to try out cakes too
5Catarina P. 7 months agoAmazing view, amazing food, amazing staff, amazing spot, amazing vibe. Can't think of a word to describe this place.
5Shar K. 6 years agoO. M. G. What a find! This little shack is truly a hidden gem. The place itself is nothing to look at, but the viewwwwww is to die for! Honestly. I almost thought twice about reviewing it because I don't want more people to find it! It's likely to be overwhelmingly busy in the summer. Even in early April we had to wait inside to get a table outside. (Believe me, you don't want to sit inside....). We had chicken salad with mango dressing, a prosciutto/mozzarella/lettuce/tomato sandwich, and white sangria. The bread is fabulous and the salad was light and fresh. We were too full for dessert but they seemed like huge portions and looked good enough to share. The sangria...yum! And such a delight to look at. I'll post a pic. Our uber driver said he thought the food was so-so, but We disagreed. Our little lunch was really great. This is a go-to for brunch, lunch or to watch the sunset. I'm not sure if it's open late but it would definitely lose its charm without the view. Prices were about right for the offerings, and we uber'd but this place isn't far from the train station, so you could walk if you want to.
5Lynda H. 9 months agoFriendly staff, fresh and tasty food, beautiful and quiet spot. Special mention to the toasted bread :)
5Debra F. 1 year agoLook at the sea, eat lovely food, a jar of sangria and friendly staff, but take cash as no cards facility. Free Car parking.
5Rebecca N. 7 months agoGreat views, great service and lovely food and winr. Cash only.
5Marthe v. 1 year agoPerfect service with delicious food and a beautiful view. Highly recommended!
5Pedro D. 3 months agoOne of the best spots in town for a sunset light meal of coffee
4Christian (. 3 years agoVery nice location, in front of the ocean, looking right at the sunset. The inside is cozy for bad days. They have a special deal for tea during rainy days. Nice service and large portions. Recommended
4JL Wallican (. 1 week agoGood service and amazing view!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Pingo Doce São João do Estoril (1765 reviews)
- 4.70 Paco Bigotes (1611 reviews) Cosy
- 3.90 Deck-Bar (1606 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.80 Pingo Doce - Areias (1146 reviews)
- 4.80 InterContinental Cascais-Estoril, an IHG Hotel (935 reviews) €280
- 4.00 Gordinni Estoril (825 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.40 Alcatruz (780 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.90 Intermarché (732 reviews)
- 4.30 Jackpot (717 reviews) Great cocktails
- 3.80 Restaurante "Praia do Tamariz" (716 reviews) Cosy
- 3.80 Surpresa (688 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 Fauna & Flora - Estoril (579 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 Bolina Restaurante (555 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.30 Mercearia Elite (522 reviews) Great cocktails
- 4.00 Pintos (497 reviews) Late-night food
Call +351 910 455 447 Open on Google Maps