$$ Great cocktails Mercearia Elite - Restaurant in Estoril, Portugal
Open on Google Maps
R. Dom Afonso de Albuquerque 255, 2765-184 Estoril, Portugal
Contact+351 917 647 300
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (522 reviews)
- Saturday: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Sunday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Monday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Thursday: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Friday: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Kids' menu
- Live music
- Bar on site
- Small plates
- Good for kids
- Great cocktails
- Outdoor seating
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (6) food (7)
5J. 9 months agoDelicious food and very friendly staff. There were two waitresses and it was a full house, everything went smoothly.
5C C. 11 months agoDeliciously simple food. Staff was friendly and pricing was good.
5celeste p. 2 years agoBest homemade cake. Everyday there is a different kind. There is a great variety of pastries: Muffins, brownies, pies and cakes...
5Erick Alonso D. 5 years agoMy daughter loves their food, we were visiting for a week in April and this was our go to spot for breakfast. Love the tosta mista. And they have excellent cakes! The cheesecake is my favourite.
5Ligia S. 9 months agoGood food, good value for money
4Sandra T. 6 years agoFriendly staff, good food, but a little unsalted for some people, but not me.
4MeatWare P. 1 year agoFor sure one Restaurant that I will go back on near future. Very good food.
4Péter T. 3 years agoFriendly little place, kinda cheap , great for quick food or coffe
4Caterina S. 4 years agoIt has a very good environment and very nice service. Great for a drink.
3Paula S. 4 years agoIt is a very good place for a light meal or a nice piece of cake and coffee. Honest quality and prices.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Pingo Doce São João do Estoril (1765 reviews)
- 4.70 Paco Bigotes (1611 reviews) Cosy
- 3.90 Deck-Bar (1606 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.80 Pingo Doce - Areias (1146 reviews)
- 4.80 InterContinental Cascais-Estoril, an IHG Hotel (935 reviews) €280
- 4.00 Gordinni Estoril (825 reviews) Outdoor seating
- 4.40 Alcatruz (780 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.90 Intermarché (732 reviews)
- 4.30 Jackpot (717 reviews) Great cocktails
- 3.80 Restaurante "Praia do Tamariz" (716 reviews) Cosy
- 3.80 Surpresa (688 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 Fauna & Flora - Estoril (579 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 Bolina Restaurante (555 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.30 Mercearia Elite (522 reviews) Great cocktails
- 4.00 Pintos (497 reviews) Late-night food
Call +351 917 647 300 Open on Google Maps