Fiartil - Feira de Artesanato do Estoril - Fairground in Estoril, Portugal
Open on Google Maps
Av. Amaral, 2765-192 Estoril, Portugal
Contact+351 912 590 249
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (1557 reviews)
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 6 pm to 12 am
- Saturday: 1 pm to 12 am
- Sunday: 1 to 9 pm
- Monday: Closed
5Jimothy C. 7 months agoHad a lovely time visiting the fair. They are open every day from 5pm-Midnight. Booths filled with local artisans, amazing food options, locals socializing, and live music. Loved it!
5Emma R. 7 months agoWonderful space to spend an evening with family, young and not so young 😊 Lots to eat, drink, play and buy. The cabins are so quaint and the space feels very safe for kids. The entertainment is great, there’s something there for everyone.
5Ana H. 8 months agoA very pleasant relaxing evening sorrento wandering around the many stalls. Lovely pieces. Jewellery and dresses. The food options are varied and tasty. Cheap entry. Good music. List of upcoming performers hangs on trees. Will defo go again.
5Andrew H. 7 months agoWe visited this place 3 times because the food was great. A fantastic variety of local and international foods in a safe environment. I highly recommend this for anyone traveling in the Lisbon area.
5Hugo M. 7 months agogood to visit at the end of the day and see the traditions of the area. There are restaurants that make ok food. overall worth a visit.
5Monika W. 3 years agoFantastic alternative place for a dinner and live music. Entrance is 1 euro. There is an outdoor and indoor playground for kids. You can buy fantastic hand made jewelry, clothes, etc from local artists. Cashpoint on a side.
4Robert W. 7 months agoLovely market to ship and meet up with friends and family to have supper and relax. Great live bands. Staff at the venue are very good.
4Gabrielle P. 7 months agoLovely familial atosphere, great array of handcrafted items, friendly, knowledgeablr interesting stall holders, wonderful food, live music & clean, well serviced toilets. Well done Fiartil!
3Roger IO S. 8 months agoBeautiful and romantic at night. Has lost a bit of the artesanato edge but still a nice night out. Missing a lot of the tradicional artisans that use to come through. A pity.
2Ricardo P. 7 months agoIt was good, now I would say it needs improvement. You can't pay with international cards for one... Not helpful for tourists. Space is lacking the old glory of animation and music that all locals used to enjoy and looked forward to watching every summer!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Fiartil - Feira de Artesanato do Estoril (1557 reviews)
- 4.60 Skatepark Parque das Gerações (1201 reviews)
- 4.20 Hotel Estoril Eden (1107 reviews) 1 075 kr
- 4.40 Observatory Ponta do Sal (758 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Bosque dos Gaios (541 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Clube do Lago (391 reviews) 959 kr
- 4.30 Jardim do Lago (339 reviews) Takeaway
- 4.50 Jardim dos Passarinhos (192 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Parque Urbano da Quinta da Carreira (146 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.20 Change The World Hostels - Cascais - Estoril (127 reviews) SEK 576
- 4.00 Garcia da Orta Garden (98 reviews)
- 4.50 Parque Infantil da Praceta Gil Vicente (97 reviews)
- 4.50 Monte Estoril (91 reviews)
- 4.40 Horta Comunitária Casa do Alecrim (54 reviews)
Call +351 912 590 249 Open on Google Maps