$$ Dogs allowed Frankfurter Hof Seppche - German restaurant in Frankfurt, Germany
Open on Google Maps
Alt-Schwanheim 8, 60529 Frankfurt am Main
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (2086 reviews)
- Wednesday: 11 am to 12 am
- Thursday: 11 am to 12 am
- Friday: 11 am to 12 am
- Saturday: 11 am to 12 am
- Sunday: 11 am to 12 am
- Monday: 11 am to 12 am
- Tuesday: 11 am to 12 am
- Kids' menu
- High chairs
- Dogs allowed
- Fast service
- Good for kids
- Late-night food
- Outdoor seating
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Rob G. 9 months agoUndisputedly, the very best Sauerbraten I’ve had in my life. Cooked to perfection, the Knödel was so divine that a had to order extra on the side. I ate there 4 times, and my friends were teasing me for wanting to keep going back. Highly recommend this place, btw the meat loaf is also excellent and so is their Grüne Sauce 👏👏
5Artem O. 4 years agoIt is amazing place. The green sauce is extremely delicious. Beer is very nice. I'd definitely recommend this place for a nice dinner and great time.
5Matthias P. 9 months agoGreat place, authentic Frankfurt food in a great location. Go for it and have Grüne Soße.
5Vikas Mohan S. 1 year agoTraditional German cuisine. Great food, friendly service. The green sauce was absolutely lip smacking! Highly recommended.
5Betty S. 1 year agoGreat place to go for authentic German food.
5Jaco K. 3 years agoExcellelent food with great atmosphere. Fast service too! It geys pretty busy and many tables were reserved. Had to pay cash but the Sparkasse across the street gave me easy access.
4Nigel D. 3 years agoNice beer garden and restaurant serving local style food. Nice draft beer. Semi-covered outside beer garden and indoor seating. Nice
4Nalin K. 11 months agoSizeable helpings. Excellent Ribs. Enjoyable
4st k. 3 years agoGood German food and beer restaurants
1Glenn O. 11 years agoWe have been here 3 times. The service is hit or miss. The food is okay...a bit uninspired. The portions are good. A big plus is the large dining area for smokers which is an open Biergarten in summer. Update: No, sorry, after our last visit, we won't be frequenting this "restaurant" again. The food & so-called service were terrible...even by Seppche standards. Never again!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.80 Kish Restaurant (4596 reviews) Popular, colorful Persian grill joint
- 4.50 Sunflower Garten-Center (3405 reviews)
- 4.40 Restaurant Klosterhof (3134 reviews) German specialties in a venerable tavern
- 4.10 Chicago Meatpackers Frankfurt (2822 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Apfelwein Solzer (2654 reviews) Veteran destination for local apple wine
- 4.50 YA’ MEDINA Steaks&More Halal Steakhouse Frankfurt (2578 reviews) Classy choice for halal specialties
- 4.30 JAMY`S Burger Frankfurt Ostend (2412 reviews) Late-night food
- 3.80 MAREDO Frankfurt Hauptwache (2343 reviews) Cash only
- 4.40 BLOCK HOUSE Frankfurt Westend (2293 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.60 Ramen Jun (2178 reviews) Late-night food
- 3.80 Bayram Kebap Haus (2177 reviews) Simple hangout for Turkish grills
- 4.50 Gasthaus Zum Bären (2114 reviews) Hearty Hessian cuisine & a beer garden
- 4.40 Lohrberg-Schänke (2113 reviews) Classic Hessian eatery with a terrace
- 4.10 Buena Vista (2109 reviews) Steaks & fajitas in a stylish room
- 3.50 McDonald's (2092 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain