Dogs allowed Reg Chesters Park - Park in Gold Coast, Australia
Open on Google Maps
The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (39 reviews)
- Dogs allowed
- Good for kids
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: park (6) beach (10)
5M. 1 year agoFamily friendly Park perfect for a stroll by the beach and a big enclosed playground for kids to enjoy.
5Chris St C. 1 year agoGreat place on the beach. Bbq. Toilet facilities. Kids playground. Parking and easy beach access
5Meeky M. 1 year agoStunning spot right next to the beach! Stay nearby and relax in the park then walk along the beach!
5Debbie S. 1 year agoStunning!!! Kiddie Park, adult exercises areas, and of course the beautiful view of the surf. Beautiful Burleigh what else!!
5Kirk S. 2 years agoGreat park with good beach access
5Colin S. 8 months agoGreat enclosed playground, b.b.q, beach.
5Jacob H. 6 months agogreat park to visit
4Jonathon P. 2 years agoLovely spacious park right next to the beach with plenty of amenities, ample shade and pet friendly too
4Steve M. 2 years agoIt's my regular park to get my dog out to mingle and stretch her legs and meet every tree that she can find. Plenty of activity with the different exercise equipment for those keen to show you their prowess, lots of trees for shade, and the locals and non wander around to feel the breeze and squish the sand as they scurry along the endless beach. Plenty of coffee shops, surf clubs, restaurants within two minutes to satisfy your post walkies and loads of free parking that's right free parking. Loads of new high risers heading up and you can either sit and read a paper, jog or just watch the surf in its many moods. Merry Christmas to all.
4denise b. 1 year agoGood facilities just off the beach
4Maelene K. 2 months agoGood park for kids
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.80 Springbrook National Park (2995 reviews) Vast scenic area for exploring & camping
- 4.70 Tamborine National Park (2382 reviews) Scenic rainforest hikes & picnics
- 4.40 BIG4 Gold Coast Holiday Park (1735 reviews) €182
- 4.50 Pizzey Park (961 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Queen Elizabeth Park (755 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Mick Schamburg Park (467 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Pat Fagan Park (437 reviews) Grassy beachside area with ocean views
- 4.50 Laguna Park (422 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Murlong Park (328 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Schuster Park (321 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Firth Park (305 reviews)
- 4.80 Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area (296 reviews)
- 4.50 Albert Park (275 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.80 Cabana Offleash Dog Area (246 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Palm Beach Parklands (229 reviews) Dogs allowed