Midlands Hotel - in Gweru, Zimbabwe
Open on Google Maps
GRW8+Q8G, Main St, Gweru, Zimbabwe
Contact+263 54 223 784
Rating on Google Maps2.90 (445 reviews)
5Victor C. 4 months agoThe place is really nice.
5Lloyd M. 9 months agoBetter than my previous bookings
4Thomas M. 3 months agoEasy to locate nice affordable accommodation.
4Biggie N. 8 months agoGood resting point conveniently located CBD
3Admire M. 3 months agoOld relic of its former self.
3Alfonso Efa Ondo A. 8 months agoIt was great, had a good time there with my youth
3Andrettah M. 1 year agoIt does not attract visitation, it looks dull i tell you!Hotel attracts eyes , it lacks warmth.
3Brian M. 1 year agoThe place need to be maintained
2Eswell V. 3 months agoThere's a bad smell of old rotten wood this place needs good renovations
2Caroline N. 1 year agoThe place needs serious renovations,they need to improve the bedding.I appreciate it's in the center of the town makes things flexible
1Shaun Ryan Z. 1 year agoNot the place of choice for professional overnight accomodation
1godfrey m. 1 year agoPlace has now delapidated ... unbelievable...
1Phillip M. 6 months agoStandards have deteriorated to the worst levels ever.
1Tatenda Z. 1 year agoThe standards are declining due to years of neglect and upgrades which are not coming. The outdoor bar is now in a dilapidated state and the service leaves you with a lot to complain about.
1Isabel D. 10 months agoIt's scary inside, it's like u are in a haunted building. Needs serious renovations
1Armstrong M. 4 months agoStandards at this iconic Gweru hotel have gone down.
1Crispen N. 3 months agoThe place is falling apart and needs urgent an serious renovations, the clientele that occupies the better part of the day is not family friendly (harlots) with very dirty rooms and poor hygiene conditions. The time i was there was up all night with noise and doors banging.
1nyasha taruberekera (. 1 year agoThe place is dirty, the beds there are worn out, so are the sheets. The blankets are way too old fashioned. The Ac doesn't work. There is no shower 🚿 the tub is dirty. They don't offer drying towels
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.70 Chicken Slice, Gweru, CBD (1818 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.20 TM Pick n Pay Megawatt Complex (763 reviews)
- 3.60 Regency Hotel Fairmile (586 reviews) €134
- 4.10 Nando's Gweru (564 reviews) Brunch
- 3.50 Chicken Inn Gweru Clonsilla (541 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.00 Steers (493 reviews) Brunch
- 3.90 OK Mart Gweru (446 reviews) In-store shopping
- 2.90 Midlands Hotel (445 reviews)
- 3.60 Moonlight Building (275 reviews)
- 4.20 Milan Family Restaurant (263 reviews) Brunch
- 3.70 Trek Service Station (232 reviews) Diesel fuel
- 4.10 Bradley Gardens Lodge (202 reviews) £56
- 3.20 DCK SUPERMARKETS (202 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.90 KFC Gweru (183 reviews)
- 3.50 Mpumalanga Lodge Gweru (167 reviews)
Call +263 54 223 784 Open on Google Maps