1Ceenu N. 4 months ago
Pathetic management system. no space to sit, rush & rush. Especially the workers so called nurses are very rude, they don't even know how to deal. Dr. Ranjana Sharda is very polite. Surely the nurses must learn some etiquette.
1Amit K. 4 months ago
Very slow system,
if even your no. is one u will get disappointed😞 because of slow and worst system (with first meeting of u will send to blood🩸 checkup or ultrasound, reports will come after 2hrs,
then your 2nd meeting will late n late because of lots of new patients) .
It will take your atleast 6 hours surely
Suggestion because u have a lots of patients you have to make so facility fast by making them double or etc you can do to make system fast and also please🙏🙏 follow first in first out system,
1JAIPAL S. 4 months ago
Non sance staff and also Dr.
Not a good attitude staff and Dr.
Without slip staff demand fee.
1Abhimanyu a. 5 months ago
Worst hospital in hisar. No time and people management. Huge waiting time.
No schedule of the doctor.
She leaves at any random minute for operation. Highly unprofessional!
Better see some other doctor who respect everyone's time.
2Hitman C. 6 months ago
Waiting time very high,
No time management and patient scheduling,
even paying double for emergency consultation full day wasted.....
Doctor leaves the patient waiting and go for visits etc...... Visit only if you have free time to waste for with such disappointing management.
1Mstpk Status C. 7 months ago
lack of knowledge
Laboutry staff 10th pass only
Even the doctor does not have sufficient information
Behaviour is good but knowledge is very poor
1sandeep c. 8 months ago
The service is very disappointing. I wish I could give them a negative rating. They are only for making money.
1Amit D. 10 months ago
No one cares about patient's emergency...one of the worst hospital in Hisar
4YOGESH K. 11 months ago
Dr. Ranjana Sharda's treatment is awesome and nursing staff is very coprative n caring..
1vikas y. 11 months ago
Doctor is good but management are more than worst
5Td gamer K. 1 year ago
Overall good services .all staff is good
Dr ranjana Sharda is a best gynecologist in haryana and Dr Ajay Sharda is best surgeon in haryana .she and he Nature is good
1Mohit D. 1 year ago
The lady doctor (Dr. Ranjna Sarda) is very polite and asks you very keenly about the facts...and she will always assure you to give the best...But some of the nursing staff is very rude and not helping you at all...
3Yashu G. 1 year ago
Dr Ranjana Sharda is very good and expert but the person sitting at reception always misbehave and reply abruptly. He always keep the person on waiting while doing nothing.
1Ramawtar P. 1 year ago
Poor service.they are taking extra test charges. No proper guidance
5Vikram J. 1 year ago
Good hospital for general surgery and gynaecology.
Dr Ajay Sharda and Dr Mrs Ranjana Sharda both are good and qualified doctors.
1CC S. 2 years ago
1. Too crowded, you have to wait almost 4 to 5 hours.
2. You need to pay extra bucks if you want your turn on time.
3. The lady doctor (Dr. Ranjna Sarda) is very polite and asks you very keenly about the facts...and she will always assure you to give the best treatment...but don't go with her honey coated words... She always insists for C-section instead of normal delivery by fearing that the mother will face unfortunate consequences if not do so.
4. Inexperienced anesthesia expert which causes lots of problems to the mother post delivery... like back pain and all.
5. Some of the nursing staff is very rude and not helping you at all. In a miscarriage case our lady patient crying like anything but nobody turned up till the next morning.
6. The behaviour of the main cashier is extremely poor and rude. They have no answer when asking about the extra charges added in their bill for unnecessary things.
7. The location of Hospital / interior / furniture / hygiene maintenance is extremely extremely POOR.
5Deepak D. 2 years ago
i belong to New Delhi but i visited this hospital because of some of my friend suggested me for this and i travelled all way to hisar to get my wife treated FOR gallstones.and i must say that Dr Ajay Sharda is very experienced and polite and good with his work and he and all the hospital staff was very nice and cooperative and they helped us at every stage of treatment. my family is very satisfied with the Dr and staff and even prices were very genuine.
1RAHUL K. 2 years ago
Very disappointing in terms of services.
Always it takes complete one day if you want to get consultant.
If you go on time they will say it will take time and if you go after some time of appointment then they will say you have come late so you have to come early now it will take time.
Big mismanagement by the staff.