Expansive preserve, film site & park Kualoa Ranch - Tourist attraction in Honolulu, United States
Open on Google Maps
49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (12403 reviews)
- Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday: (Martin Luther King Jr
- Tuesday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: good (6) time (7) movie (7) great (10) tour (23)
5Steven G. 7 months agoThis was a great first time visit. We took the Movie sites bus tour and enjoyed it greatly. Lots of stunning landscapes to gawk at. There are lots of different tour options, so we are excited to come back for more! The food served here is also pretty good. We spent about 2 hours here....tour then lunch. Loved it!
5Greg B. 11 months agoOne of the best experiences I've had. I had a friend come in to visit and wanted to do some fun things and see some cool places. We had a great time, only a small group on our tour, and a phenomenal guide. We took the movie site tour and had a great experience. Great on-site food and pretty decent souvenir shop. Definitely would go again for a different tour or adventure!
5Matt P. 11 months agoATV tour was awesome! Highly recommended for everyone, adults and kids/families alike. Both our guides (Austin and Fallon) were GREAT and very funny/knowledgeable and had great personalities. You could tell they loved their job. The trail itself was fun and took us around the entire ranch and valleys. Saw a lot of movie sites and historical locations. Well worth the cost!!!
5Andy S. 7 months agoThis is something that is really worth doing. There are lots of options for tours, we did Jurassic Park, which was good. However its more that after you have been, you start recognising the place from many other films and shows from Lost to Magnum to Hawaii Five-0 and even ones i did not expect until I saw it. Jurassic World set has a few surprises. The center is also good. Great range of gifts, good quality food and a good range. We had a great day out here. If you have time is worth doing the Jurassic tour and the Movie set tour. The tour guide was great, she really knew her movies, but was also Hawaiian and knew a lot about the culture and heritage too. All the staff were great.
5Ben Northcutt B. 1 year agoHad a great time with the kids on the jungle tour. Got to go on a sunny day and enjoyed the scenery. Our guided stopped at the highest point and we got to take a 10 min hike to some wonderful 360 views. I will say that if you do not like bumpy rides look else where. It is very kids friendly as well. As a bonus you get to see some of the old movie sets.
5April W. 8 months agoWe had such an awesome time! We booked in advance for a two hour horseback ride and so glad we did. We weren’t disappointed at all. Probably the best horseback excursion I’ve ever had. You can tell the horses are well cared for and loved. Our guide Ellie was the BEST! So informative about the island and ranch history plus she was just fun! We got to see so many of the movie sights and also wild pigs ☺️
5Amy O. 9 months agoBest experience!! We did the ATV raptors tour. Staff are great and share their knowledge on the sights at the ranch. I would definitely go back. Book well in advanced as the tickets get sold out quickly as its difficult to get tickets the day before or the day of! All you need for the ATV tour is to have a license from wherever you're from. Make sure you wear glasses and a mask that covers your face as you WILL get dirty from the dust and dirt. Thanks for a terrific time!!
5Kelly C. 9 months agoWow! So much fun. We did the ATV tour and it was awesome. So much fun. The guides were great and the scenery was amazing. You will not regret stopping here. Highlight of our trip for sure. If you want to spend time at the movie sites, take the bus tour. If you want to view the scenery and have a blast...do the ATV raptor your. Also...be prepared to get very dusty.
5Elizabeth x. 6 months agoWe were only able to do one tour on the go city pass. We were able to pay for a second tour while their. She was very informative. We got to taste Macadamia nuts and fish jerky and poi. The Ocean boat tour was informative while in the pond before the Catamaran boat ride and the ride was good. It's not a party boat or a smooth ride expect to get wet. If using go city pass shuttle does pick up early an hour before your scheduled tour. I would have liked to have known the fair was there because we might have rented a car or get on an earlier shuttle. Plan ahead because a lot of tours require reservations.
5Alexis K. 2 months agoAbsolutely amazing. My family (73,68,30,5) all loved this tour so much. I booked the Hollywood movie tour the day before and had no problem at all. Lani was our guide and she was so thorough and fun. She really made things come to life with her story telling. Her personality was very welcoming. Also her video and picture skills were THE BEST!!!! I highly recommend. Even if you don’t get Lani, it will be a trip to remember
4Maureen M. 6 months agoThis was fun! We were looking for an 'accessible' tour that allowed us to see the topography and not do a lot of walking. I felt we got our 'money's worth' on this one. The bus was open and breezy and we could see well from every seat. They stopped at various movie set locations, some with parts of the set remaining, others we had to use our 'imagination'. The tour guide Brandon was informative and easy to understand, with a fun sense of humor. Would recommend especially if you have kids or others who find lots of walking difficult but want to see the beauty of Oahu!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Pearl Harbor National Memorial (16969 reviews) Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona memorial
- 4.70 Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center (14200 reviews) Iconic Naval base attacked in 1941
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (13490 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 4.60 Kualoa Ranch (12403 reviews) Expansive preserve, film site & park
- 4.80 Battleship Missouri Memorial (10342 reviews) Living memorial to historic WWII moment
- 4.20 Honolulu Zoo (7939 reviews) 900+ animals over 42 lush acres
- 4.70 Koko Head District Park (6556 reviews) Family recreation & challenging hikes
- 4.50 Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort (6213 reviews) €263
- 4.70 Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (6075 reviews) Popular beach destination for snorkeling
- 4.30 The Cheesecake Factory (6075 reviews) American dining chain with jumbo plates
- 4.60 Ala Moana Regional Park (5821 reviews) Calm beach with swimming & tennis courts
- 4.20 ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (4746 reviews) €353
- 4.90 E Noa Tours (4598 reviews)
- 4.60 Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum (4562 reviews) Exhibits on WWII aviation in the Pacific
- 4.60 Fort DeRussy Beach Park (4352 reviews) Sandy strip for swimming & picnicking
Call +1 808-237-7321 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu