$$ Classic fare in an iconic bakery & diner Liliha Bakery - Bakery in Honolulu, United States
Open on Google Maps
515 N Kuakini St, Honolulu, HI 96817, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.60 (3741 reviews)
- Thursday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Friday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Monday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Tuesday: 6 am to 10 pm
- Wednesday: 6 am to 10 pm
- NFC mobile payments
- Quick visit
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- In-store pick-up
- In-store shopping
- No-contact delivery
5Nelson Q. 1 year agoAlways a must when I come home. Must haves for me are their pancakes, Loco Moco, and Chantilly Cake. Not a fan of their coco puffs. The original location is our preferred spot, and we prefer the bakeshop seating because it's warm and you can witness the bakers in action! Not like dining at the counter, which gets crowded and cold!
5Karen S. 7 months agoOur first evening in Oahu we stopped in at Liliha Bakery. We had dinner first- they accommodated our large party quickly. We were all exhausted and jet lagged, having Hawaiian comfort food was perfect that first night. We had a variety of dishes between us, we tried each other’s meals and the vote for the best was for the teriyaki chicken, fried rice and these butter rolls with some pink dipping sauce. It was tasty. We bought pastries to go before we left as well. The kids loved the cupcakes, the danish were so good, the apricot especially. The scones were yummy too. I don’t think you could have gone wrong with any of the baked goods.
5Kamatis Wit P. 11 months agoMatcha galore! The cream puff is by far my favorite, the crème inside and on top are not too sweet but just enough to have you coming back for more. Mochi donuts had a wonderful chewy texture to it and balance in sweetness as well. So far everything I have tried has not disappointed.
5P. 9 months agoThe food was absolutely delicious! They've always been a reliable place for great food ever since I was a young boy. And it's still true all these years later!! The counter girls, Juliet and Janet, were friendly and very service oriented! I always will recommend Liliha Bakery as a good place to eat! Especially the original location! We are so excited they'll be opening another location in Pearl City in July of this year!
5Michael A. 10 months agoAmazing! Tried the chicken and waffles and was top notch! Get there early (30 minutes after open) and get a good seat with very little wait, if at all. I hear they have lines out the door though and I'm interested to see how their dinner is next time I'm in town
5Kara P. 9 months agoReally good pastries. The lilikoi and adzuki malasadas had generous amounts of filling. My former boss used to always bring us the cream puffs--I think the matcha ones are the best.
5t. 3 months agoFirst time trying Liliha Bakery; this is the original shop with counter service only. You have to wait for a seat to open, and it seems like there is always a wait for seating. I had the loco moco with grilled onions; the hamburger was cooked perfectly. I definitely recommend this place; I don't know about their other four locations, but the original is worth going to.
4C R. 9 months agoChocolate eclair is extremely delicious! Chocolate on top is rich and creamy and the custard filling is perfect. The poi ring donuts are soft and chewy with just the right amount of glazing on the outside. (They taste similar to the ring donuts from Mr. Donuts in Japan). Highly recommend these two treats. Now the chocolate chip cookies are not that tasty. It’s not crispy and the cookie has a bland almost sugar free quality to it. Not recommending the chocolate chip cookies. As a side note I prefer the Liliha/Kuakini St. location over the Nimitz one, might be my imagination, but the pastries taste better at the Kuakini St. location.🤔
4Tomomi N. 1 year agoAlways makes me and my stomach happy here. We ordered peach bavarian cake. It was fluffy and light taste, just sweet enough. So we could add one OR two scoops of ice cream with it!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Duke's Waikiki (11944 reviews) Beachy go-to for surf 'n' turf & drinks
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (10201 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 Sheraton Waikiki (7945 reviews) €485
- 4.30 Don Quijote Honolulu (6484 reviews) Groceries, household items & sushi
- 4.40 Nico's Pier 38 (6374 reviews) Open-air mainstay for seafood eats
- 4.30 The Cheesecake Factory (6299 reviews) American dining chain with jumbo plates
- 4.30 Rainbow Drive-In (6069 reviews) Local landmark for plate lunches
- 4.40 Yard House (5015 reviews) Upscale sports bar with many draft beers
- 4.30 Hard Rock Cafe (4842 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Tikis Grill & Bar (4297 reviews) Hotel's oceanside eatery & live music
- 4.50 Foodland Farms Ala Moana (4137 reviews) Basic groceries & Hawaiian specialties
- 4.30 Restaurant 604 (3928 reviews) Chill spot for Hawaiian food & sunsets
- 4.60 Liliha Bakery (3741 reviews) Classic fare in an iconic bakery & diner
- 4.40 Hula Grill Waikiki (3702 reviews) Laid-back eatery for fish tacos & drinks
- 4.10 Maui Brewing Co. Waikiki (3691 reviews) Brunch
Call +1 808-531-1651 Open on Google Maps
- Diamond dealer in Honolulu
- Gym in Honolulu
- Hospital in Honolulu
- Jeweler in Honolulu
- Jewelry designer in Honolulu
- Jewelry engraver in Honolulu
- Jewelry repair service in Honolulu
- Jewelry store in Honolulu
- Medical center in Honolulu
- Watch store in Honolulu