This location is permanently closed.
1450 Ala Moana Blvd #1360, Honolulu, HI 96814, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (3400 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: great (7) food (11)
5NOS OMNES S. 7 months agoReview for January 29th 2021. Honolulu Hawaii the place of travel great weather and beautiful beaches. Ala Moana shopping mall is located in the heart of honolulu. This is considered to be the world's largest open air shopping mall. Within this mall is this great Japanese village walk. They have great food here in the service is second to none. Thank you for a great times great food and great customer service.
5Candace T. 1 year agoSo gave this 5 stars because I stayed almost 2 hours. From the 3 dollar beers, to the array of food selection, to the pristine bathrooms!!! Not sure if I was more impressed by the bathrooms or just the friendliest food servers I was met with. Definitely must visit when on the island. If this review was helpful, please follow and like me! Mahalo~
5Joan N. 3 years agoThis is a bustling food marketplace that gives you an immersive Japanese cuisine experience with so many options, including tepanyaki, sashimi, sushi, tempura, ramen, udon, musubi, poke, okinomiyaki, gyoza, and more. Prices are reasonable, especially their beer which we did not have but we saw many people enjoy them. We went back a few times and could have gone back many times more!
5Celine B. 3 years agoIf we had a place like this in Seattle, I would be the fattest person you know. It's a food court like area with so many shops that I got confused where I was multiple times. Theres something for everyone and even though some things might be a little pricier, it's definitely worth it. My husband had some black garlic tonkatsu ramen, and I had a veggie tempura bowl, both amazing and reminded us of japan itself. We also tried some malasadas, which looked and tasted astounding, and some classic japanese side dishes which reminded me of what my own japanese grandmother used to make. I would be here every night for dinner if i could.
4M Y. 3 years agoThis place reminded me of the restaurant floor of a Japanese department store (which gives it authenticity points). The $1 beers with any $10 purchase was definitely the highlight. The food itself is honestly nothing special and a bit overpriced, mostly packaged in take out containers. There was a decent selection of entrees and desserts, though. It seems like a great place to get some food and drinks with friends.
4Chen J. 4 years agoGreat place to try a variety of Japanese food, although some of them are owned by Chinese or other nationalities. Price is reasonable and the serving size is quite generous. If you like Japanese beer, the centre beverage shop offers $1 per glass on tap.
4chelsea s. 2 years agoLove the diversity of food, drinks, and little games (in the back)! Seems like there are a lot of businesses that come and go, but this gives opportunities for businesses to flourish and get some air-time. I love the ramen places and the beer garden - amazing. Wish they'd make the music softer sometimes because its loud enough and it makes it harder to hear each other talk.
2Keng-I L. 4 years agoGreat deal with dollar beer. Food need to improve to go with the beer... We noticed a declined quality of food since 2017. My favorites are the buns, my kid's favorite is the Hello Kitty cakes from the bakery. I personally like the crepes without too much of the cream. I remembered there were skewers that you would find in chizakaya in 2017, but can't find them now.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Duke's Waikiki (11686 reviews) Beachy go-to for surf 'n' turf & drinks
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (10042 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.40 Sheraton Waikiki (7771 reviews) €359
- 4.30 Don Quijote Honolulu (6273 reviews) Groceries, household items & sushi
- 4.40 Nico's Pier 38 (6259 reviews) Open-air mainstay for seafood eats
- 4.30 The Cheesecake Factory (5926 reviews) American dining chain with jumbo plates
- 4.30 Rainbow Drive-In (5855 reviews) Local landmark for plate lunches
- 4.40 Yard House (4795 reviews) Upscale sports bar with many draft beers
- 4.30 Hard Rock Cafe (4617 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Tikis Grill & Bar (4176 reviews) Hotel's oceanside eatery & live music
- 4.50 Foodland Farms Ala Moana (3932 reviews) Basic groceries & Hawaiian specialties
- 4.30 Restaurant 604 (3830 reviews) Chill spot for Hawaiian food & sunsets
- 4.60 Liliha Bakery (3641 reviews) Classic fare in an iconic bakery & diner
- 4.10 Maui Brewing Co. Waikiki (3581 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 Hula Grill Waikiki (3572 reviews) Laid-back eatery for fish tacos & drinks
Call +1 808-973-9111 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu