Shopping center with an ice skating rink Stadium Mall - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
4510 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.00 (790 reviews)
- Saturday: 10am to 9pm
- Sunday: 10am to 9pm
- Monday: 10am to 9pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 9pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 9pm
- Thursday: (Thanksgiving), 10am to 9pm, Hours might differ
- Friday: (Black Friday), 10am to 9pm, Hours might differ
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
5Nikki K. 1 year agoWe went to the Stadium Camelia BBQ which was all u can eat. We went for lunch cause its like cheaper than the dinner. It was like $19.95 foe the lunch but you still can get your money worth. Its all you can eat on whatever is on the lunch menu. Before it used to be buffet but with Covid...its now sit down and they bring you everything to your table. It was still enjoyable and delicious so go down and give it a try.
5Bill W. 1 year agoA jewel I came across. Such nice people working there. Made me feel welcome.
5Gina Rivera Rivera a. 1 year agoOoooomaigaaa..the best ever...there is heavy tráfic 24/7 , I wonder why?
5Greg J. 1 year agoStadium Pho is great! Quick to serve and food tastes great. I kind of feel staff changes a lot
5Bronco K. K. W. 1 year agoRestaurant stadium Camellia was a great eating experience if your looking for unlimited yakiniku style food this is the place you want to go.
5John D. 4 months agoActually tried the Goodyear Tire store there. Probably do not want to talk about that experience... I remember the mall mostly when raising kids, seems like forever, and they all end up at some point ice skating there. Trippy place! This time I wandered around and found an interesting pet store there. Wow, they manage to utilize every square inch in that store. Worth a look see. Aloha!
5Val Oson I. 10 months agoMy dentist is located in this strip mall. I live close by. I also tried the Bangkok Thai Massage. They did an awesome job. Also bunch of places to choose to eat.
5Eric G. 8 months agoThere is a Pho Restaurant in this Mall... the food was AMAZING!
4Kevin L. 1 year agoNice stop for groceries at Sack N Save and couple items for my car from O'Reilly's.
4Jimmy F. 8 months agoIn a residential area right before entrance to a freeway. Lots of popular eatery chains and home to the only ice rink on island, Ice Palace. They have remodeled some businesses. Parking can be a challenge during lunch hours and weekends during lunch and dinner. Anchor businesses include Goodyear Tire Center, Ice Palace, Taco Bell, Jack In The Box, Subway and Jamba Juice. We like the mochiko chicken at Mark's Drive In.
4don b. 2 weeks agoLots of good food places and a place to get pet stuff. Parking could be tricky around lunch time
4Scott H. 1 month agoGood variety of places to eat, get your car worked on, go to the gym, and much more. Tons of free parking.
4Edna K. 4 months agoStop at Texaco to drop off papers.my auntie works for that company.school street one.
4Duke J. 1 year agoThat a really nice place to get done Korean BBQ cooked to your perfection, you do the cooking the way you like it!!! Camilla! I think that's how it spelled?
3David W. 1 month agoMore of the same at any markets. Too much of the same products.
3Tony W. 3 weeks agoQuiet little mall.
3Michael Kirk H. 9 months agoDidn't find an ATM. Seems like the kind of place that would have to have an ATM to support it's commerce. Other than that, people were friendly and helpful.
3Elayne S. 1 year agoParking can sometimes be a hassle close to the business you want to get to.
3Debra W. 1 year agoNot all businesses are open, but we did see that they were going to be open soon. But now the numbers are going back up. So I don't know if the businesses will actually open.
2T. 6 months agoWent to Camellia, kalbi rib was better and thicker than Gens. Didn’t change the grill quick enough, smoke was killing me, had to put on my mask. Other than that it was Ok but no visit anytime soon.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.40 Royal Hawaiian Center (10042 reviews) Seller of fine jewelry & luxury watches
- 4.30 International Market Place (7310 reviews) Upscale mall with dining & events
- 4.50 Waikiki Beach Walk (4633 reviews) Open-air mall with shops & entertainment
- 4.20 Kahala Mall (3785 reviews) Boutiques, eateries & events
- 4.20 Waikiki Shopping Plaza (3248 reviews) 6-floor mall for designer shops
- 4.60 Navy Exchange Mall (3127 reviews) Navy Exchange mall for military families
- 4.30 Koko Marina Center (2391 reviews) Shops, restaurants & water sports
- 4.00 Aloha Tower Marketplace (2154 reviews) Waterfront mall with shops & restaurants
- 4.20 Ward Village (2107 reviews) Five-mall shopping complex
- 4.10 Kamehameha Shopping Center (1808 reviews) Sprawling, no-frills shopping plaza
- 4.20 Hawaiʻi Kai Towne Center (1690 reviews) Large complex with restaurants & shops
- 4.20 Moanalua Shopping Center (1403 reviews) Strip mall for familiar shops & eateries
- 4.40 SALT At Our Kaka'ako (1333 reviews) Hip, modern shopping & dining center
- 4.10 Market City Shopping Center (1261 reviews) No-frills strip mall
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1242 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu