4259 Lawehana St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (56 reviews)
- Friday: 5AM to 10PM
- Saturday: 5AM to 10PM
- Sunday: 5AM to 10PM
- Monday: 5AM to 10PM
- Tuesday: 5AM to 10PM
- Wednesday: 5AM to 10PM
- Thursday: 5AM to 10PM
5Jerome D. 8 months agoLots of space for park activities. New court paint!
5Anthony K. 1 year agoAwesomest park this part of the area. Wife & I enjoy with grandkids often
5Marvs D. 1 year agoNice place to relax
5Nick A. 10 months agoReally clean quiet park. Great for meditation or yoga, also a little playground for kids. Also has public bathrooms.
5Aaron O. 3 years agoNeighborhood park with ball field, basketball court and playground equipment for kids 5 - 12 years of age. Also has a good-sized parking lot and restrooms.
4Inthava P. 1 year agoI like this park. This park is tucked away across the hele gas station. You are able to see the playground and bathroom from the road. I wouldn't recommend going to the playground for toddlers who run off because it is so close to the main road. There is quite a large field for playing baseball, soccer, and other sports. It even has a basketball park at the end of the field. We like to go here to slide down the hill on a cardboard box. I have gone to this park many times, there were a couple of homeless men once, but I haven't seen them since. Just be aware of your surrounding here because the parking and field is not visible and it is not a busy park.
4ANDRE S. 1 year agoNice and well kept so peaceful
4Reginald M. 1 year agoWell nothing change much other than two things bathroom were cleaner And small play area for kids
4Robert P. 7 months agoClean and small park with a basketball court, a volleyball court and a baseball field.
3Brian G. 1 year agoit's better than nothing, but has no where to sit in the shade.
2CW C. 1 year agoThis park is unsafe. When I took my kid there, sketchy people were just chillin in their cars in the parking lot, which is fine I guess since everyone gotta chill at a park sometimes. However, when I was on the jungle gym, I noticed a moped parked in the base ball dugout and no one around... ok, then I looked closer and I saw a guy laying chest down on the ground by himself just looking at me. I was there for another 5-10 minutes and that guy was just chillin on the ground that whole time just look at me. Kinda creepy like he was stalking us. Well then again, maybe he is just chillin. I guess everybody gotta chill out chest down in a baseball dugout sometime...? What I am saying is, just be careful.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu