This location is temporarily closed.
Ice rink for hockey & public skating Ice Palace Hawaii - Ice skating rink in Honolulu, United States
4510 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (562 reviews)
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: (Veterans Day), Closed, Hours might differ
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: island (6) area (6) place (10)
5Shawn H. 2 years agoThe only all service ice skating rink on island! Open skate is a riot, but they also have classes for all ages and skill levels. There are tons of instructors and they are great with the kids! My child loves going to lessons!
5Muriah J. 3 years agoFor random things being in Hawaii, this is one of the better ones. There are video games and a snack shop with pizza, chips, candy, and soda/hot chocolate. There is a party room upstairs and common seating down. It's not crazy expensive to rent skates. Wear gloves and pants at the least. A smaller area is for beginners and then a big area for experienced skaters. Go during Christmas. It's well worth it to feel like it's Winter for a day.
5Bablo E. 3 years agoAwesome place to bring the whole family, great snacks, fun games, and friendly staff. The ice is regularly zambonied and on-ice staff are very responsible and vigilant about safety. There is a roped off area with training sleds for the smaller kids and beginning skaters. General admission is $11.50 and they do ask for ID with card purchases.
5Brigette C. 1 year agoThey now have a small convinience /gas store in the same area.Great customer service and thier greeting cards are only 99 cents ea.!
5SHANNY M. 3 years agoFriendly and accommodating staff; my son Rio had a great birthday!!!
5Jonathan A. 5 months agoThis place is one of the best childhood memories I have. Me and all my cousins and friends used to come here on weekends, for what was the place to be on the island. You could either jam videogames, eat saimin, or get on the floor and skate. The music was always bumping, lots of lights and colors to keep it interesting. So much fun to be at, I loved going there every weekend. The staff was like a family, they were so welcoming. The top floor private party area was perfect for parties too. One of the best places to throw a party at on the island. Loved running up and down those stairs, either to get on the ice or pound some grinds. I used to play ice hockey over there, and lucked out because I would just hang out after. So much fun, can't wait for it to come back soon.
5Shylie A. 3 months agoThe last time I went it was amazing, and fun. I got to go with my family and it was 10 times more fun. How we kept on nearly slipping and just cracking up. I miss those days
5Yahor T. 3 months agoGreat place . My child growing and I want to give him knowledge how to play hockey 🏒 🥅. Please 🙏 OPEN ICE PALACE HAWAII . Thank you
4Taylor Y. 1 year agoGrowing up as a teen this place shared some of my best memories, and the service is family friendly while being the safest place (and only place) to ice skate here in the tropical islands. Ice Palace also hosts sports teams that play hockey and figure skating. This is truly and island treasure.
4John G. 3 years agoAlways fun to get on the ice in the middle of a tropical island. A little busy midday on the weekend but thins out in the afternoon. Hard not to give this place five stars but I wish they had more food to choose from!
4Amanda D. 3 years agoThe ice wasn't very smooth when I went but it was around Christmas time so maybe that was the reason. It was also very crowded. We had to wait in line for a walker and it took a while because no one was in charge of making sure everyone got a turn.
2Bradley Agustin G. 4 months agoI remember as a kid going to this amazing place, and having fun. It is the only place on this island that have a ice skating ring. For quite some time (like two years), Ice Place has been closed. The only reason that has been given to the community is because of Covid-19. Ice Place hasn’t shared any update of how they are reconstructing it to make it a Covid safe area, or how we can help.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (13302 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7864 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6385 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4643 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1940 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 3.90 McDonald's (619 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (600 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (562 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (545 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (539 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
- 4.40 Soon's Kal Bi Drive In (449 reviews) Pit stop for Korean BBQ & more
- 4.30 Stadium Camellia Restaurant (355 reviews) All-you-can-eat Korean fare & basic digs
- 3.80 Jack in the Box (338 reviews) Fast-food chain with burgers & tacos
- 4.50 Tiffany's Beauty Salon & Michael's Barber Shop (321 reviews)
- 4.40 Honolulu Country Club (267 reviews) Private club with an 18-hole golf course
Call +1 808-487-9921 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu