848 Ala Lilikoi St #110, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps3.80 (71 reviews)
- Wednesday: 9AM to 7PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 7PM
- Friday: (Hawaii Admission Day), 9AM to 7PM, Hours might differ
- Saturday: 9AM to 7PM
- Sunday: 9AM to 5PM
- Monday: 9AM to 7PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 7PM
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: stylist (6) hair (9) appointment (13)
5Joseph K. 1 year agoAloha. I Always Get Excellent Service. My Stylist Christina Is Great.
5Dean M. 1 year agoDee is always great whenever I come in, and get exactly the cut I want
5Frank J. 1 year agoVery clean location , used the online option to make my appointment. Really good stylist. Great haircut.
5Gwen O. 2 years agoThe stylists are very cheerful, friendly, courteous and treat you like family. I feel welcomed and not like I'm just another customer.
5damien r. 1 year agoAlyssa is my go to person she's awesome!
5M V. 3 months agoBrought my mom in a wheelchair. They were so wonderful with mom's care while cutting her hair (while seated in her wheelchair). Thank you for such wonderful service.
4Colton K. 2 years agoWednesday 7/9/20 was their first day open after closing their doors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I had an appointment at 5:30 however they accepted me early at 5. Got a great and thorough cut. Very satisfied
4Thomas P. 2 years agoIts a supercut, nothing too fancy. Since COVID hit they have been slow, so its great to not have to wait an hour for an appointment!
4808 fre s. 5 months agoThis location had great service. The hair stylists knew what to do, what tools to use, and proper methods for each person and type of hair. Fair pricing in comparison to other salons and hair cut places. Definitely going back for more hair cuts. Its not perfect because I do believe there is room for growth. For instance, providing a wash down for your hair after a cut or ensuring that the face is clean and free of the hair that was cut. And always providing a warm hot towel.
4Lorna H. 2 years agoUsed app for tentative "appointment" and found my stylist very busy today and running about 15 minutes late. Since I always carry something to read, that was no problem. Had my fair share of time, caught up on my stylist's Europe vacation, and looked a whole lot better on leaving. Hot towel clean up and ready for dinner out.
2Eric L. 2 years ago08/23/20 Eh, unprofessional service as my hairdresser walked away part way to take a phone call. Overall she did a good job in a quick clean up of the sides.. It was an expensive experience though PLUS they charged a "COVID" fee posted as an OSHA charge..
2Jessica L. 5 months agoMade an appointment by phone for 11:40am the day before. Walked in at 11:42am for my appointment, and there were two stylists mid-way with two customers’ haircuts. The stylist that walked up to me didn’t acknowledge they were running behind or that I had an appointment. My stylist started my appointment at 12pm and told me she didn’t know if I had an appointment. When I expressed that they didn’t acknowledge my appointment, both stylists said they always run late, that’s just how it is. They never apologized or acknowledged they started me late. Then, at the end of my haircut, the stylist blow dried my wavy hair without any product in it. Anyone with long naturally wavy hair knows you don’t just blow dry it, let alone brush it. It ends up looking poofy like a Pomeranian. A professional hairdresser should know these basic things.
1Hen R. 2 months agoDon't bother using the online appointments--they don't respect it. One customer had an appointment 30 minutes after mine, and they took him first because they "knew him" (found out after asking him). I would first avoid making any appointments with Shar. Better yet, just go to a different location because it will save you time in the end.
1Matthew D. 7 months agoBooked an appointment online to avoid just sitting around for however long. Got there and wasn't even greeted, checked in on the tablet on the counter, and had a seat. I sat there for 30/45 minutes still no acknowledgment and well past my appointment time. I'm seeing people leave after their cut, and the "stylist" don't seem to be very proficient. I would skip this location and try another.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Call (808) 833-2544 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu