Strip mall with local & national vendors Enchanted Lake Center - Shopping mall in Honolulu, United States
1020 Keolu Dr, Kailua, HI 96734
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (744 reviews)
- Friday: 10AM to 6PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 6PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Monday: 10AM to 6PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 6PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 6PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 6PM
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- In-store shopping
5Elle W. 1 year agoWent to target and Round table Pizza, comfort places to walk around and get dinner.
5John D. 1 year agoHad not been there in years. Very nice. Good quality shops. Decided to check out the Safeway and found the seafood section great. I am vegan, however the spicy tofu and spicy salmon poke looked so fresh I bought some for my wife. She loved it.
5jenesh c. 1 year agoFriendly staff and willing to help you. Found out it was a satellite store. But hey they still got what I needed and staff was super friendly. Even cashier went above and beyond to stop his inventory and opened a register to ease traffic.
5Michelle Y. 1 year agoVery nice atmosphere, friendly people and workers. A very calming environment, enjoyable place to shop.
5Cristian D. 1 year agoCame here on vacation with my family. Had the best time on the island. Found this place here and fell in love with all the different types of poke. Bought 4 different ones they were so fresh and delicious.
5Kwan L. 1 year agoKailua farmers market moved here. Less shade and not so good parking, but the stall were all still top notch.
5Tarkan A. 1 year agoNice lil' mini mall with all the necessities. Friendly Kailua customers and employees make this a comfortable place to come to.
5Charlie L. 5 months agoI do the majority of my shopping here. I suggest you become a club member for the best deals and sign up for those just 4 me deals as well. The customer service is very friendly and helpful. I can do all my grocery shopping here with no problem.
5Braddha M. 5 months agoThe owner and workers at this pet shop are very friendly and knowledgeable. Also have a great sense of humor. I always enjoy going shopping there.
5Nicholas O. 4 years agoSimple family owned store. Has healthy small animals, fish, reptiles, and birds. They carry dog and cat food, toys, and treats. Staff are pet lovers with knowledge.
5Danyelle R. 7 months agoNice little family owned shop, very kind people. They gave me very helpful advise for my new puppy. I can’t wait to have my hands full. 😄
5Kailasa I. 3 years agoGreat little shopping center, and I haven't even been to the whole place. I've never had a problem with parking either. Highlights - multi-screen movie theater - red-light treatment spa - and THE best pharmacy (I've found) ElixRx!
4John C. 1 year agoEnchanted Lake center is a nice little place to stop by for food. There is a good variety all restaurants that are near to each other. Everything from pizza (Round table) to Korean ( best chicken katsu on the island) to your child's favorite McDonald's... for most part parking is good... I think most go there for Safeway, where you can get a good deli sandwich, chicken wings or Donuts. Shopping is good as any other Safeway...
4Vincent C. 2 months agoNice local supermarket. Generous aisle of space. Easy for disabled mover.
4Joric S. 8 months agoThis is a very limited stock grocery store for the Enchanted Lake community. Don't expect to see a large selection of various produce or meats. But for what its worth, it's a great place to shop close to home.
1Mana P. 4 months agoTooo crowded!! Hard to walk through crowds! It'll be my first & last time here! parking is scarce & there's animals galore!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu