$ Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain McDonald's - Fast food restaurant in Honolulu, United States
4561 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (602 reviews)
- Friday: 5AM to 11PM
- Saturday: 5AM to 11PM
- Sunday: 5AM to 11PM
- Monday: 5AM to 11PM
- Tuesday: 5AM to 11PM
- Wednesday: 5AM to 11PM
- Thursday: 5AM to 11PM
- Credit cards
- NFC mobile payments
- High chairs
- Good for kids
- Kids' menu
- Quick bite
- Late-night food
- Vegetarian options
- Fast service
- Great coffee
- Solo dining
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
- Curbside pickup
- Outdoor seating
- No-contact delivery
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: order (6) McDonald' (7)
5Kim H. 1 year agoBy far our choice McDonald’s for four years. Always friendly, always fresh food, and when you ask for extras you get extras! Not once have we been disappointed at this location. Thank you!
5Chelsey D. 2 months agoNeeded wi-fi to get some work done and the popular coffee shop across the way was packed with dudes watching anime instead of working so I came to McDonald's. Great choice and highly recommend!
5Edwin Roger Wells, Jr. (. 5 months agoMickey D's is a reliable "guilty" pleasure. These days I prefer my order pretty basic: a McDouble (no pickles or onions), a small fry (no salt), and a small Coke. Might not be the healthiest meal, but when it tastes great, no complaints from me.
5Nicole “Nicky” A. 6 months agoOffice Of Planning Policy and Program Development OPPPD Vital Records Office
5ryan r. 1 month agoHard workers at this McDonald's. I really hope the McCorporation is gonna give them McRaises for their McHolidays. McGet it Mctogether McDonald's.
5Kip A. 4 months agoVery fast service which is what I needed with 2 hungry liitle grandchildren. Food was fresh and hot. First time visiting 5his location.
4Stephen S. 1 year agoIt is a McDonald's. Personally, I prefer the one off of Kuhina in Ewa, but this locations food is typically fresh, rarely messes up your order, but it does happen occasionally.
4Adam Y. 2 months agoWhat do ya want? It’s McDonalds. Nowadays though you gotta enter the order yourself. Unfortunately doing some of the work doesn’t net a discount
4Randy K. 3 months agoThis McDonald's is awesome!!! I LIKE that even though they are busy the drive true is always fast.
3Velvet O. 1 year agoI don't know, man. I want to say nice things about the place, but you can't ignore what is. Of the couple places I've visited recently, the people were like non-interested in the fact that you were existing and ordering food from them. I think they're understaffed and they're over working their people so they just can't care. I mean, they're not slaves or nothing but you need a minimum of decorum when you interface with people and they don't seem to have time for it. I don't really blame them. But something should be done to make it better for them so they can be more the way they used to be. Oh, and their fries are still the bomb; you just can't change things like that regardless of decorum.
3Barrett F. 1 year agoTypical McDonald’s but couldn’t get our items (3 happy meals and a Big Mac) to us in time so they made us pull into a parking spot. When we got it they had forgotten the ketchup we requested. I went inside and the guy in the lobby apparently didn’t speak English because when I politely told him that we didn’t get the ketchup we had ordered, he just pointed to the line. Had to wait another 10 minutes to just be handed four packets of ketchup.
2David B. 1 year agoThis place used to be beautiful and clean. Seems like the owners are letting it get run down over the years. The food is typical McDonald's so no issues there.
2g. 3 years agoReading online it says this can take a half day. What it doesn't say is there are limited tickets for the Arizona memorial and they sell out fast. Which was the case when I got there. Park personnel told me if you want tickets get them ahead of time or be there by 8:00 AM. So you've been warned. The Mighty MO is easier to get too.
2n. 6 months agoFirst off, it's a McDonald's. Second, I waited long enough in the line to order at the counter that the car I noticed that opted for the drive through was long gone before I ever put my order in. Total time to simply order a meal to go: 17-ish minutes.
1Andre R. 1 year agoI bought 2 burgers from this place, when I open them there was no burger meat inside
1Galaxy. W. 1 year agoWhy are the bathrooms still closed?! This is stupid. Dining room open but no bathrooms!? You cater to kids..you should have a bathroom available.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Call (808) 483-4750 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu