Private club with an 18-hole golf course Honolulu Country Club - Golf course in Honolulu, United States
Open on Google Maps
1690 Ala Puumalu St, Honolulu, HI 96818
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (262 reviews)
- Wednesday: 6AM to 6PM
- Thursday: 6AM to 6PM
- Friday: (Hawaii Admission Day), 6AM to 6PM, Hours might differ
- Saturday: 6AM to 6PM
- Sunday: 6AM to 6PM
- Monday: 6AM to 6PM
- Tuesday: 6AM to 6PM
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
5F. K. 3 years agoBeautiful facility. Good food.
5D. 1 year agoNice course and fantastic greens. They had a great selection of food at the club house. I would definitely play here again if given the opportunity.
5Charlie A. 2 years agoMy Nephew's WEDDING Celebration of "Devin and Lana Belardo" - Lion Dance, Famiy and friends and ONO FOOD, Delicious Deserts, and "Hat's OFF" to the GREAT Staff of Honolulu Country Club!!!
5Dean K. 1 year agoPrivate country club nestled in Honolulu. Great play if you can get on.
5Allison Q. 2 years agoThis is a great place to host a celebration. I went for an end of season party and absolutely loved the atmosphere. The staff here are definitely trained well and I overall had no issues here.
5Jaryn G. 2 years agoFood is outstanding! Great venue with a beautiful view overlooking the course and water 🦆
5Chris C. 7 months agoAttended an event today. Was very impressed with the staff, organization, and attention to detail. We have had a lot of rain lately so the grounds had a lot of standing water, but it is very obvious that these grounds are well maintained. It is beautiful here, starting with the waterfall front gates. Everything one would expect from a premier country club! Edit: minor spelling errors.
5annette c. 3 months agoIf You're ever invited to a company luncheon or buffet , you are in for a treat! Delicious food, nice accommodations and help.
4June C. 5 years agoIts a nice place, beautiful view. Attended a high school graduation party. There was a class reunion right next door. Food selection for the buffet was Good.
3Kyong-su I. 1 year agoIt's in a pretty good condition.
3Bill M. 2 months agoWe went to a wedding here, and though the views from the ballroom are breathtaking, the rest of the interior seems very dated. The prime rib and desserts were good. The acoustics were average.
3Scott S. 2 months agoThe food was tasty especially the prime rib and passion fruit white cake. Great views from the ballroom, but the venue is tired/dated and really is in need of a refresh.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (12940 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (7377 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Hike (6277 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4563 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.70 Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden (3668 reviews) Vast garden with 32-acre freshwater lake
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1941 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 4.70 O‘ahu (1871 reviews) Iconic, populous island with rich lore
- 4.10 Salt Lake Shopping Center (1224 reviews) Supermarket, eateries & services
- 4.10 Stadium Mall (785 reviews) CLOSED
- 4.30 Enchanted Lake Center (744 reviews) Strip mall with local & national vendors
- 3.90 McDonald's (602 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (595 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.40 Ice Palace Hawaii (561 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (529 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (524 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
Call (808) 441-9400 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu