Private club with an 18-hole golf course Honolulu Country Club - Golf course in Honolulu, United States
Open on Google Maps
1690 Ala Puumalu St, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (270 reviews)
- Saturday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Sunday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Monday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Tuesday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Wednesday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Thursday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Friday: 6:30am to 6pm
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5F. K. 3 years agoBeautiful facility. Good food.
5D. 2 years agoNice course and fantastic greens. They had a great selection of food at the club house. I would definitely play here again if given the opportunity.
5Charlie A. 3 years agoMy Nephew's WEDDING Celebration of "Devin and Lana Belardo" - Lion Dance, Famiy and friends and ONO FOOD, Delicious Deserts, and "Hat's OFF" to the GREAT Staff of Honolulu Country Club!!!
5Dean K. 2 years agoPrivate country club nestled in Honolulu. Great play if you can get on.
5Allison Q. 3 years agoThis is a great place to host a celebration. I went for an end of season party and absolutely loved the atmosphere. The staff here are definitely trained well and I overall had no issues here.
5Jaryn G. 2 years agoFood is outstanding! Great venue with a beautiful view overlooking the course and water 🦆
5Chris C. 11 months agoAttended an event today. Was very impressed with the staff, organization, and attention to detail. We have had a lot of rain lately so the grounds had a lot of standing water, but it is very obvious that these grounds are well maintained. It is beautiful here, starting with the waterfall front gates. Everything one would expect from a premier country club! Edit: minor spelling errors.
5annette c. 7 months agoIf You're ever invited to a company luncheon or buffet , you are in for a treat! Delicious food, nice accommodations and help.
5Keoni W. 3 months agoA typical County Club settings. Catering to the Members of the club. The landscaping needs work and the parking lot cries for a upgrade. The course is always kept up and excellent to play on.
5Leinani P. 4 months agoGreat food, the ballroom is well kept & clean
5Nina B. 1 month agoWe chose Honolulu Country Club for our wedding reception venue and we could not have been happier! We loved the elegant koa wood lining the ballroom walls, the retro look of the red carpeting, gorgeous chandelier, large open windows that brought is natural light and a beautiful view, and overall ambience of the club. Dean Horikami was AMAZING to work with - he went above and beyond everything we expected to truly make it a wonderful day. Besides being so helpful and accommodating, Dean made the process of planning our event there so smooth and easy for us; it really eased a lot of the stress when getting things done. As for the food and catering, the guests LOVED it. The prime rib was a major hit and guests have been complimenting the food well after our wedding there. The service during our reception was excellent as well - the staff was so polite and made sure we had our plates both from the appetizers during cocktail hour and full plates of dinner with helpings of everything from our buffet. We're truly SO happy we had the opportunity to host our wedding reception here. We had a truly memorable day thanks to the wonderful ballroom we were able to rent and thanks to the amazing efforts of Dean Horikami and the team at Honolulu Country Club. Thank you again for everything!
4June C. 5 years agoIts a nice place, beautiful view. Attended a high school graduation party. There was a class reunion right next door. Food selection for the buffet was Good.
3Kyong-su I. 2 years agoIt's in a pretty good condition.
3Bill M. 6 months agoWe went to a wedding here, and though the views from the ballroom are breathtaking, the rest of the interior seems very dated. The prime rib and desserts were good. The acoustics were average.
3Scott S. 6 months agoThe food was tasty especially the prime rib and passion fruit white cake. Great views from the ballroom, but the venue is tired/dated and really is in need of a refresh.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Diamond Head State Monument (13490 reviews) Volcanic landmark with military history
- 3.80 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (8101 reviews) Large hub for flights to and from Hawaii
- 4.70 Diamond Head Crater Trailhead (6420 reviews) Extinct volcano offers panoramic views
- 4.30 Aloha Stadium (4687 reviews) Hawaii's largest outdoor arena
- 4.20 Moanalua Gardens (1942 reviews) Serene park preserving native culture
- 3.90 McDonald's (627 reviews) Iconic fast-food burger & fries chain
- 4.10 Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens (602 reviews) Picturesque landscaped gardens
- 4.30 Ice Palace Hawaii (578 reviews) Ice rink for hockey & public skating
- 4.00 Safeway (557 reviews) Supermarket standby for groceries & more
- 4.20 Makiki District Park (548 reviews) Community gardening, recreation & sports
- 4.40 Soon's Kal Bi Drive In (454 reviews) Pit stop for Korean BBQ & more
- 4.30 Stadium Camellia Restaurant (358 reviews) All-you-can-eat Korean fare & basic digs
- 3.80 Jack in the Box (338 reviews) Fast-food chain with burgers & tacos
- 4.50 Tiffany's Beauty Salon & Michael's Barber Shop (319 reviews)
- 4.40 Honolulu Country Club (270 reviews) Private club with an 18-hole golf course
Call +1 808-441-9400 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Honolulu
- Beaches in Honolulu
- Coffee Shops in Honolulu
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Honolulu
- Hospitals & Clinics in Honolulu
- Hostels in Honolulu
- Hotels in Honolulu
- Jewellers in Honolulu
- Lakes in Honolulu
- Museums in Honolulu
- Night Clubs in Honolulu
- Parks in Honolulu
- Restaurants in Honolulu
- Shopping Centers in Honolulu
- Sights & Landmarks in Honolulu
- Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
- Vegan Restaurants in Honolulu
- Zoos & Aquariums in Honolulu