€31 SUN1 Kimberley - in Kimberley, South Africa
Open on Google Maps
Cnr. Memorial and, Welgevonden St, Royalglen, Kimberley, 8301, South Africa
Contact+27 53 831 2552
Rating on Google Maps3.40 (393 reviews)
5Wynand Van Der R. 9 months agoLovely overnight location and rooms are awesome and just enough luxury to accommodate our needs . 😀 we recommend this fine establishment to anyone coming to kimberley. Very convenient and close to shopping mall with everything you need . Weldone sun 1
5Dakalo David M. 1 year agoIt is a nice place. Clean. No noise. Nice beds. Friendly receptionists.
4Amanda van der S. 10 months agoNeat and clean rooms. Friendly service at front desk. Safe parking. Very good value for money. Warm showers. Rooms with TV and air-conditioning. Can sleep up to 3 persons in 1 room. Close to restaurants and 1 hospital. No breakfast, but coffee or tea available at all times.
4Tash M. 10 months agoNot bad. We shared a room between the 3 of us, so it was very affordable. The corridors were very loud throughout the early hours of the morning, but nothing we couldn't handle. The single top bunk didn't have a duvet, we were missing a towel and the bathroom had slight mold in it. Other than that, for a quick stop over it was perfect. Lots of restaurants and shops in close proximity. Thank you Neville and team.
4Tshisimani g. 1 year agoMy experience was good. I had company. The allowed three people a room so we used the entire space without thr room ever feeling small. Happy I brought company because the TV had only 2 open view channels. No breakfast but some really good coffee and service
4Andriette W. 4 months agoI stayed there before and are very satisfied. The only problem I have at this stage is the fact that the only phone number on the web is non existing. I did call their head office, and they were also not able to assist me with another onumber. Hopefully someone will contact me with a working phone number.
3Fatima P. 4 months agoSimple and cheap.. perfect if you on a budget and you just need to crash for the night
2Kela Siame K. 1 year agoWill rate it 2 because I feel they can do better even though they are a budget hotel. The shower is too small for a slim fit like me, imagine regular or xl. Thought was in a small ship cabin!
2Mzimhle M. 8 months agoRooms have no wardrobes, bed is too low, there's no working desk and chair.
2cartbert k. 9 months agoThere was no blankets i only slept with two sheets. And there was no duvet cover.
2Edzie M. 6 months agoRooms don't have fridge and microwave, no closet, no SS channels
1Khauhelo P. 8 months agoOnly good thing about this place is the service from a lady in reception. Everything else is just disappointing. Im never going there again
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Horseshoe Inn (1972 reviews) Laid-back budget hotel with dining
- 4.10 Protea by Marriott Hotel Kimberley (1408 reviews) €92
- 4.10 Garden Court Kimberley (1267 reviews) €80
- 3.80 Road Lodge Kimberley (713 reviews) €40
- 4.00 Halfway House Hotel Kimberley (627 reviews) €45
- 4.60 Kimberley Anne Hotel (527 reviews) €110
- 4.30 Hadida Guest House (526 reviews) €39
- 4.20 The Kimberley Club (455 reviews) €58
- 3.90 Eden Restaurant & Lodge (422 reviews) Relaxed property with a cozy eatery
- 3.40 SUN1 Kimberley (393 reviews) €31
- 3.70 Airport Hotel (360 reviews) €45
- 4.40 Ambassador Lodge (307 reviews) €49
- 4.70 Oleander Guest House (305 reviews) €83
- 4.30 La Casa Mia Guesthouse (304 reviews)
- 4.60 Mondior Manor Guest Accommodation (297 reviews) €44
Call +27 53 831 2552 Open on Google Maps