Clothing store for children & adults Exact - Diamond Pavilion - Clothing store in Kimberley, South Africa
Open on Google Maps
Shop 84 Diamond Pavilion, Cnr Oliver & Cruikshank Roads, Kimberley, 8301, South Africa
Contact+27 53 802 4453
Rating on Google Maps4.00 (933 reviews)
- Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Friday: 9 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm
- Monday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 6 pm
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Transgender safe space
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Free Wi-Fi
- Men's clothing
- Women's clothing
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- In-store pick-up
- In-store shopping
- Same-day delivery
5Alfred TJ L. 5 years agoHere's what to expect, more clothing stores plus Mobile operating stores with only one supermarket (Checkers) and two restaurants!
5Nelmarie Van Z. 5 years agoI go there often. Enjoy the under cover parking as well as all the shops that are there. They have the most friendly 'traffic officer' like person that directs the traffic in the parking lot, he is a joy to see every time I go there.
5andrew s. 5 years agoIt's actually pretty awesome, because all the shops are there, you don't have to travel, so one can't help but enjoy it.
5Carlos S. 5 years agoI like this mall. Many stores with a range of products. Mugg and Bean serves great bottomless drink options and bottomless WiFi. Staff is friendly in every store.
4Edna W. 1 year agoWell served, just got , because the aircon did not work..
4Natasha P. 4 years agoIt is really nice here. The security and assistant together with the management staff is always open sharing and caring. The energy at this mall is very positive.
3abdul e. 5 years agoHas enough of the major retailers, and fast food outlets, to ensure you can get what you would expect in a mall. Parking is free. Mall is clean and well lit.
2Michael D. 7 years agoMedium to small family clothingshop
1Chanel V. 5 years agoI refuserto shop at Diamond Pavillion again. I I just got off work, being on my feet all day, went to do shopping at Food Lovers, and also I sat outside on the ledge, waiting for my lift, having a cigarette. Security comes from inside and tells me im not allowed to sit there. Where the hell must I sit? So now im waiting roadside for my lift. And will rather go spend my money at monument spar where they actually value their customers.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 North Cape Mall (4857 reviews)
- 4.10 Choctaw Spur Steak Ranch (1993 reviews) Colourful restaurant chain for steak
- 4.00 New Park Center Kimberley (1949 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.20 MONUMENT SUPERSPAR (1504 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.10 Food Lover's Market Kimberley (1324 reviews) Casual
- 3.60 Game Kimberley North Cape Mall (1197 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.00 Exact - Diamond Pavilion (933 reviews) Clothing store for children & adults
- 4.40 Seattle Coffee Co (840 reviews) No dine-in
- 4.20 Gwk Beperk - Kimberley (808 reviews) Diesel fuel
- 4.20 Wimpy (749 reviews) Casual chain diner for burgers & grills
- 4.40 Woolworths food, North Cape Mall (732 reviews)
- 4.20 Pick n Pay - North Cape Mall (660 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.00 Hair Worx (608 reviews)
- 4.10 Checkers Kimberley Game Centre (607 reviews) Groceries, personal-care items & more
- 4.00 Tourist Information Centre Kimberley (589 reviews)
Call +27 53 802 4453 Open on Google Maps