Groceries, personal-care items & more Checkers Diamond Pavillion - Supermarket in Kimberley, South Africa
Open on Google Maps
Diamond Pavillion Centre, 1 Oliver Rd, Monument Heights, Kimberley, 8301, South Africa
Contact+27 53 802 4380
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (315 reviews)
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Sunday: 9 am to 2 pm
- Monday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Wheelchair-accessible lift
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
- In-store pick-up
- In-store shopping
- No-contact delivery
5Outwile K. 5 months agoPerfect, one problem though I was looking for king Korn malt maize and I was amazed that you don't sell it
5Vaatjie B. 5 months agoIt's very nice to shop there. Always clean.
5Hannes C. 7 months agoAlways a pleasure to shop there
5Ivanda H. 8 months agoVery friendly serves...and they are always willing to help. Love to pop in to see what is on special and do monthly grocery shopping there.
5Nelson L. 6 months agoThings needed before travellingbthe outskirts of the city as snacks and good food are difficult to find. Try to get big bottles of water so that it can last you in your journey.
5Cedric B. 7 months agoGenerally always good bought nestle milk powder a while ago that was off and reported to nestle twice without any response so didn't think it would make a difference reporting to checkers as thay are just a supplier but was dissapointed cause had to dump R300 milk and no response from manufacturer but it is what it is.
4Ashley L. 10 months agoGreat place to shop and get food and all groceries that you need. Great service so far.
4Nhlalala N. 8 months agoIt was cool ..vibrant with moderate foot traffic in the mall ..
4Brett du T. 9 months agoParking always available, safe and secure.
4Heinrich Juan S. 5 months agoFriendly management and staff. Shop is well managed, neat, and well maintained. Excellent service 👌🥂👏❤️🤗
3anthony m. 6 months agoI've shared a review the last time and I still have the same problem. Everything is good to shop there, though I think they should get a dedicated staff to keep the freezers clean. They really don't smell nice and you even sometimes get that smell from as far out as 3 or 4 stores away when it's a very blue skied day outside. Other than the freezers, the shopping experience there is wonderful
3Gert B. 4 months agoNice place to shop. I just stay clear of the butchery. You always get a foul smell when you approach it.
3Jean U. 6 months agoShop is good only problem I have is when I buy meat from them it is almost always turned rancid
3Lande B. 6 months agoDhelves was a bit empty and ques long. Smartshopper card dont seem to deliver as much of an advantage as it used to, because price afyer card discount seems yo be comparitive to other retailers prices, therefor it seem like they inflate prices to give a big discount, but in reality you only end up paying same as others and not saving much
3UltrA N. 3 years agoThis liquor store surrounded by all the shops you need.
3Qabakazi C. 8 months agoFresh fruit and vegetables produce are a guaranteed 👌🏾
1Austin S. 7 months agoDon't think you will get worse service than this in Kimberley and there is a off meat smell most of the times at the butchery side which is disgusting
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.10 Protea by Marriott Hotel Kimberley (1408 reviews) €92
- 4.10 Food Lover's Market Kimberley (1324 reviews) Casual
- 3.80 Burger King Kimberley Drive-thru (Halaal) (1319 reviews) Fast-food chain for grilled burgers
- 3.60 KFC Kimberley 3 (1276 reviews) Fried chicken restaurant chain
- 4.10 Garden Court Kimberley (1267 reviews) €80
- 3.60 Game Kimberley North Cape Mall (1197 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.60 Pick n Pay Galashewe (1151 reviews)
- 4.40 Occidental Bar (941 reviews) Brunch
- 4.50 RocoMamas Kimberley (803 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 Wimpy (749 reviews) Casual chain diner for burgers & grills
- 3.80 Road Lodge Kimberley (713 reviews) €40
- 4.30 Cheers Pub & Grill (664 reviews) Brunch
- 4.00 Black Diamond Chesa Nyama (654 reviews) No dine-in
- 4.00 Halfway House Hotel Kimberley (627 reviews) €45
- 4.10 Checkers Kimberley Game Centre (607 reviews) Groceries, personal-care items & more
Call +27 53 802 4380 Open on Google Maps