Rua da Boavista 168, 1200-070 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact+351 913 008 027
Rating on Google Maps4.70 (71 reviews)
- Thursday: 9am to 7pm
- Friday: 9am to 7pm
- Saturday: 9am to 7pm
- Sunday: 9am to 7pm
- Monday: 9am to 7pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 7pm
- Wednesday: 9am to 7pm
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: guide (6) recommend (6) great (7) tour (15)
5Wendy B. 3 years agoWe had a lovely private tour with John, we enjoy Every moment form our tour. John was very gentle And a very good guide. Best regards Wendy en Peter
5Martin W. 2 years agoAwesome tour!! Guide was fantastic, machines great. All around great.
5Henry W. 3 years agoAAAAAMAZING ... this was our first time on a Segway, and we loved it. This was the best way to see historic downtown Lisbon - getting around quickly, easily and with a lot of fun. Our guide Jao Miguel (John Michael) was GREAT. I would highly recommend this tour. We did the VIP private tour. Have fun!
5Moshe S. 3 years agoWe did the belem tour. Myself and my two teenagers children. Miguel is a pleasant guide as a person and as an intructotr. Answers any question you ask. A lot of patience to kids. Worth the money - vale la pena.
5Paul B. 5 years agoThis was the BEST way to start our time in Lisbon. We got our bearings whilst zipping through the winding, cobbled streets of the city. At 65€ for the 3 hour Super Tour, it was real value for money. Our guide, Bruno, was incredibly knowledgeable and patient. He didn't force is to stick to a rigid timeframe at each location, and kept things informal. He spent time chatting as we travelled and always had our safety in mind. It was a really special experience and I would do a tour with these guys again in a heartbeat!
5Michaela R. 3 years agoWe did the Segway tour for a Hen Party activity and had the best time. Some of us were a little nervous about trying but the Miguel and Joao made sure everyone felt confident before heading off. They took so many pictures and stopped off and great view points. On the same afternoon of the tour we had revived the photos by email. 100% would recommend to anyone!!
5Mike T. 2 years agoWhat a great experience! Peter was an exceptional tutor and guide and would not hesitate to go again on next trip to Lisbon.
5john m. 2 years agoReally good. Can't recommend Segway tours enough and this one was on level peggings with the others. Lisbon a great city with a lot of character and a lot of hills which made individual of other cities. Our guide Nuno, lovely fella who gave us a top-notch tour with a very relaxed feel.got the full 3 hours.
5Michelle T. 5 months agoAbsolutely one of the best tours I've ever taken! Miguel is professional, kind and fun. He guided us safely to the route we chose (2 choices). Highly recommended!
5Martin J. 6 months agoHad a great tour with Miguel today. We were lucky enough to be the only two people on the tour so got a private experience. It was a safe relaxed way to explore the city quickly as we were only there for the day but managed to cover a lot of ground. Miguel's tips were very useful and we even went back to a couple of his suggestions. Would recommend doing this early in your visit to make the most of it.
5Nuno R. 3 years agoExtremely professional tours company. Great guides! Fantastic service on segway and e-bike tours.
5Nicole L. 10 months agoAbsolutely brilliant tour and most enjoyable company with Manuel who really brought to life the beautiful highlights of this fabulous city and put us at total ease. Totally recommend doing this on day one of any holiday as we are so buzzed to have seen so much that I’m sure we would have missed. Shame only 5 stars as can’t recommend high enough. Thank you!
5Jody S. 6 months agoGreat fun! Organised by cruise company so no idea of direct booking cost. Was good and very easy to do!
5Lari W. 1 month agoIt is fun and safe!!! I was the only one person in the tour and David basically gave me a private tour. Oh, it was so much fun and interesting. Two hours were like five minutes. It is great way to explore the city fast. Thank you.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Call +351 913 008 027 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon