R. da Madalena 56, 1100-321 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact+351 925 113 160
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (38 reviews)
- Sunday: 10am to 6pm
- Monday: 10am to 6pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
- Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm
5Sean R. 1 year agoVery friendly staff and bikes in good condition.
5Marek H. 3 years agoVery nice staff, we rented 2 times a bike for a trip around Lisbon. We recommend 😊
5Stephane G. 3 years agoExcellent tour. Our guide Gil was amazing , patient and very interesting all the time during our 2 hours++ trip. Best way to discover Lisbon.
5Daniel H. 2 years agoHandy place to store luggage while waiting for hotel check-in while shopping in Lisbon
5Diogo F. 3 years agoAlways the best way to know Lisbon, in this place you feel that you are a friend, and always welcome. The will help you in the best way to know the city. I had a great time in one of their Honda PCX, one great way of know Lisbon. They also have great tours by bike and by seatway. The luggage store will help you while you are waiting for your check-in or out and don't need to carry that around. See you soon.
5Khalil M. 3 years agoI really enjoyed that e-bike tour, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and showed us a side of Lisbon that you won’t experience otherwise
5Filipe P. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) My tuk company where I worked always happy! One day I'll be back! I have always made tourists happy with my tours and transfers. Flawless Company! Hug Nuno, Vítor and the rest team! (Original) Minha empresa de tuk onde trabalhei sempre bem contente! Um dia volto! Sempre deixei turista contente nos meus tours e transfers. Empresa Impecável! Abraço Nuno, Vítor e a restante team!
5J. 11 months agoMarco Antonio is the best Tuk Tuk driver ever! We had a great time discovering Lisbon with him. He is very nice and he can speak a lot of languages. 100% recommended.
5m. 5 months agoReally nice bycicles and outstanding service. Diogo was extremely nice and I enjoyed renting a bike for a day!!! Thanks a lot!!!
5Pedro Santos P. 9 months agoGreat spot to pick the best city tours. A must go 👍
5Jorge S. 2 months agoI think it's a great place to plan some tours of Lisbon. They have a lot of options. And you can leave your bags there, very cheap, for the day. I recommend it, for sure.
1AlgoBueno Studio S. 4 years agoExpensive tourist trap
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Call +351 925 113 160 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon