R. da Madalena 29, 1100-318 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact+351 969 214 079
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (90 reviews)
5Minwen L. 3 years agoLovely and spacious apartment in the heart of Lisbon. Love the attention given to tourists who are new in Portugal. We enjoyed our stay and would love to stay here again if we come back! There is a very good restaurant nearby. The food is surprisingly good and super reasonable.
5Jukka H. 3 years agoLocation is best. Very nice and functional apartment. Clean,spacious and just great. Highly recommend.
5Sophie C. 5 years ago4 of us stayed (2 couples) in a 2 bedroom apartment. The place was clean, modern, easy to access with codes with our very late arrival and we loved the coffee machine! Staff running the apartments were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. We requested that the twin room have the 2 singles pushed together as a couple would be staying and the room was all set up when we arrived just as we had asked. We also booked a transfer to and from the apartment to the airport through the apartment staff. The driver was great, very professional, pointed out lots of places on the way to the apartment and had a lovely clean, spacious car. The location of the apartment could not be any better! Very central and all the main attractions were close. Lots of cafes and restaurants around too- although the apartment kitchen is well equipped for eating in. On our final day, we had a late flight home and had most of the day to roam the city. Staff once again were great and looked after all our luggage in the reception whilst we were out and about. I fully recommend Madalena Hermitage Apartments to anyone thinking of staying in Lisbob.
5Patrick B. 3 years agoGreat Apartment Hotel in Lisbon close to everything. Clean and new perfect for our family of 4 trip to Lisbon.
5Paula Q. 4 years agoThe apartment was very clean and very accessible to the city centre. The staff were very helpful and had exceptional customer service. The apartment was very pretty and spacious. The kitchen facilities were perfect and the beds were very comfortable. I highly recommend this apartment.
5Gerry M. 3 years agoRented a room here for a week. Great location. Would definitely come back
5michael b. 3 years agoGreat location really near everything would highly recommend owners great to deal with
5Ankita B. 5 years agoExcellent Appartment 2 bedroom, right in the heart of the tourist attractions..fully stocked with all amenities...a complete 2 bedroom home...cafes, indian restaurant, great italian , and many other choice of food..shopping Zara. H&M ..etc..near Metro and local tour taxi, tv wifi..breakfast next door.
5j. 3 years agoLocation, design flavor of apartment, and location again. Personal attention at time of arrival.
4Mona B. 1 year agoGreat location, neat interior
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Call +351 969 214 079 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon