R. Moeda nº1, 1200-275 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact+351 919 997 374
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (95 reviews)
5Walter P. 9 months agoThis is what a great city experience is all about. The location of "Studios with Mezzanine" has been perfect to explore the different parts of the city by foot. Trains, Tram and other transportation were right in front of our doorstep, to get to places like Sintra, Belem, Cascais and the beaches. After long days, the apartment with mezzanine is like a refuge with great emphasis on detail and comfort. Super fast internet, TV, A/C and Heat, a fully functional kitchen with fresh coffee and all appliances you need, washing facilities, all super clean and lot's of other perks - and of course the cozy mezzanine !! Totally loved it !!
5N. 1 year agoIdeal place to stay while visiting Lisbon for a short trip, or even an extended stay. The studios have had a lot of thought gone into them by Susanne and Mauro-and if there's something you need they will sort for you right away. Enjoy your stay!
5Francis J. 1 year agoBring some extra Nespresso capsules if you want more coffee as you will get two with the room. That is the only negative I can find. Location, room quality, service all excellent. Will recommend to friends.
5M. 1 year agoabsolutely amazing place to stay! we loved the appartment location is great, very comfortable and cozy
5alicia k. 1 year agoSuch a nice place, very confortable, decoration is nice and modern, there is everything you need. The location is the best in town, very central near the time out market and there is a wunderfull place downstairs to take a healthy breakfast ( Janice café ). The owner is very welcoming. We will recommended this place to our friends !
5Paulynn L. 2 years agoI absolutely love this place. The decorations were cute and lovely. Owner was the best host. She welcomed us warmly and gave us many tips and information about the town. The room even has a tiny map with all the popular places pinned on the board. One thing impressed me was the owner's attitude. there was loud music blasting nearby till 7am and that kept us up all night. We did not feedback to the owner but the next day the owner slotted an apology letter and reimbursed us 90 euros. Half the price of the room! Very kind gesture and we were touched by it. Very close proximity to time out market. Perfect location. Love it here.
5Xana L. 2 years agoAmazing place! In a pandemic situation we couldn’t felt more safe. Several clean and safe measures in our studio and in all building. We felt so very welcomed by Suzanne and Mauro, they are lovely people, very thoughtfull. Thank You so much for everything! We will return, for sure
5Mihail S. 4 years agoGreat! Great! Great! More expensive than what you will find on Airbnb, but totally worth it! Owner was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are perfect, with everything you need. And also a lot materials for Lisbon that helps you to have a good time there.
5Jenna F. 3 months agoGreat location, friendly and helpful staff, and really nice, clean rooms. Best place we stayed on our Portugal trip.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Call +351 919 997 374 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon