1100-193 Lisbon, Portugal
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (24 reviews)
- Tuesday: (All Saints' Day), Open 24 hours, Hours might differ
- Wednesday: (All Souls Day), Open 24 hours, Hours might differ
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
5Adam G. 2 years agoThis beautiful fountain is located directly opposite Convento do Carmo, at the southern end of Praça Dom Pedro IV, the main central square and beating heart of Lisbon, which is simply known as Rossio. It's one of two identical baroque fountains in Rossio that were imported from France, and installed in 1870. It's adorned with bronze sculptures and mythical figures including four mermaid statues.
5Silvio P. 11 months agoBeautiful place to visit
5M A. 7 months agoNice.
5Robin R. 1 year agoBeautiful square
5Rafał M. 7 months ago(Translated by Google) From the Rossio station you go out to one of the most important squares in Lisbon Rossio whose official name is Praca don Pedro IV square Rossio used to be the place of execution of the Bulls' courts, now it is a popular meeting point for both Lisboners and tourists in the 15th century, the Estatus Palace was built here, originally being the residence of foreigners dignitaries in the sixteenth century The Inquisition chose this building as its headquarters, which is why Rossio Square was held for public executions in the nineteenth century, the square gained a new traditional surface, here arranged in a wave motif. (Original) Z dworca Rossio wychodzi się na jeden z najważniejszych placów Lizbony Rossio którego oficjalna nazwa to Praca don Pedro IV plac Rossio kiedyś był miejscem egzekucji sądów walk Byków obecnie to popularny punkt spotkań i lizbonczykow i turystów w XV wieku wybudowano tu pałac Estatus pierwotnie będący rezydencją goszczącą Zagranicznych dygnitarzy w szesnastym wieku Inkwizycja wybrała ten budynek na swoją główną siedzibę właśnie dlatego plac Rossio odbywały się publiczne egzekucje dziewiętnastym wieku plac zyskał nową nawierzchnie tradycyjną tu układającą się w motyw fali.
5Alessio B. 1 year ago(Translated by Google) In the large and central praca Rossio, these two twin fountains, placed almost at the two ends of the long side, create a scenographic picture very useful for the beauty of the place; they have been cast in cast iron and the style is baroque, with a beautiful play of waters that descend from above, but also rise from the peripheral figures. (Original) Nella grande e centrale praca Rossio, queste due fontane gemelle, poste quasi ai due estremi del lato lungo, creano un quadro scenografico molto utile per la bellezza del luogo ; sono state fuse in ghisa e lo stile è barocco, con un bel gioco di acque che scendono dall'alto, ma salgono anche dalle figure periferiche.
5R. 2 years ago(Translated by Google) The beautiful fountain located in the southern area of Rossio Square came from Paris and opened in 1889. It features tan iron sculptures and in the center four sculptures of gushing fish. a lot of attention from tourists and make an unforgettable setting juto Pedro IV Statue and the National Theater Dona Maria II. (Original) A bela fonte localizada na área sul da Praça do Rossio veio de Paris e foi inaugurada em 1889. Exibe esculturas de ferro bronzeado e ao centro quatro esculturas de peixes jorrando água. Chama muito a atenção dos turistas e compõem um cenário inesquecível juto à Estátua de Pedro IV e o Teatro Nacional Dona Maria II.
5Lucie S. 3 months ago(Translated by Google) Very pretty (Original) Très jolie
5Simone R. 1 year ago(Translated by Google) It's a spectacle. A good feeling. I enjoyed walking around here. (Original) É um espetáculo. Uma sensação boa. Gostei de andar por aqui.
4Carlos Verde C. 8 months ago(Translated by Google) Nice fountain in an emblematic square. On every visit to Lisbon, I stop by to see her. (Original) Bonita fuente en una plaza emblemática. En cada visita a Lisboa, paso a verla.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon