1990-221 Lisbon, Portugal
Rating on Google Maps4.90 (30 reviews)
5PhytoBioOrganique Llc raw m. 1 year agoThe initiative of such street objects is very important and interesting.
5Dan B. 10 months agoAmazing place to visit!
5Roman Ahmmed (. 2 years agoAmazing sculptures made by trash! What a great idea.
5Agnelo De S. 9 months agoBeautiful place
5B. C. 2 years agoVery unexpected to turn a corner and see a giant colorful cat!
5Pascal-René Bugnon - p. 1 year agoToo big the cat 😟
5pragna p. 2 years agoIt's good
5Germán Solís G. 6 months ago(Translated by Google) Incredible work of this artist, I have visited quite a few works throughout the country and they seem pure fantasy to me. The colors he achieves with recycled objects and his speed when making a work of this type. I would give it one more star. If they are in the area, stop by for your photo. Everyone will ask you where it is (Original) Increíble obra de este artista, tengo visitadas bastantes obras por todo el país y me resultan pura fantasía. Los colores que consigue con objetos reciclados y su rapidez a la hora de hacer una obra de este tipo. Le daría alguna estrella más. Si están por la zona para a por tu foto. Todos te preguntarán que donde es
5Andrew O. 2 months agoA great nod to artists using all sorts of materials. The size of it was noteworthy and I love how it’s a part of the area.
5Chad R. 2 months agoImpressive! A must see.
5Jesus Tornero C. 4 months agoNice Cat
5M. 2 months agoAmazing work of art!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon