R. Poiais de São Bento 7, 1200-109 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact+351 915 277 418
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (78 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: apartment (7) place (7)
5Kevin B. 3 years ago4 of us stayed in apartment 66 for a long weekend and it was great! Really easy to get in to and out of the city and super easy to get to from the airport. We didn't venture to Pink Street but it's only a 10 minute walk from the front door. I'd definitely recommend staying here and will book to return with my partner in the future!
5Gordon H. 4 years agoLoved this place. We had the top floor two bedroom apartment for four of us. Lots of communication prior to arrival so no problems getting in. Big spacious place with sloping roof in the lounge. Perhaps a little sparse in terms of furniture but its no show flat and we spent so little time in there during our long weekend. Its on a quiet road but close enough to walk to most placesor take a tram/taxi. Slept really well considering its location being in an area of bars and restaurants. Would have no hesitation to stay here again and would definately recommend to others.
5Renato G. 2 years agoVery nice clean place only drawbacks the handle on the bathroom very stiff my wife got stuck in twice good job I wasn't very far
5Josh R. 3 years agoReally nice apartment, very well renovated and really spacious
5Karla M. 4 years agoAmazing apartment. I felt at home. Very well located.
5A. 5 years agoLoved it and will go again. Great place in Lisbon to stay with everything close by!
5John P. 3 years agoClean, modern, would definitely recommend and stay again.
5Jerrica M. 2 months agoOH MY GOD this place is amazing! It’s so big, the rooms are big, near to places of their tourist spots, to the stations and food! The only thing that I was not really liking much is they have this small circular chair and when I sat on it, it was actually broken cause the feet was limp. Good thing it didn’t collapse when I sat but definitely broken. Overall, tho amazing! Love love the place! Comes with fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave, kitchen sink and ac! The photo is what the outside of the apartment looks like :)
3Sandra C. 2 months agoUnfortunately the apartment 4 did not meet my expectations. I agree location is great and apartment is well equipped (minus issues with AC) and spacious, just really sad to have stained furniture and walls, mouldy broken shower drain, dust and top it off ripped towel. Also not sure what those dusty baskets in the bathroom were for.
1Z S. 1 year agoWe booked over a month in advance and they cancelled the booking at midnight before we were supposed to arrive (apparently because they overbooked us), leaving us scrambling to find a new place to stay. Very unprofessional.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Pastéis de Belém (63730 reviews) Casual cafe serving Portuguese tarts
- 4.60 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (48432 reviews) Benfica's all-seated soccer stadium
- 4.50 LxFactory (40938 reviews) Cool arts center with shops & eateries
- 4.50 Praça Luís de Camões (22537 reviews) Historic central square & meeting point
- 4.60 Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (19078 reviews) Terrace with a sweeping city view
- 4.70 Arco da Rua Augusta (16555 reviews) Triumphal arch with a viewing platform
- 4.50 Carmo Convent (13447 reviews) Medieval ruins & archaeology museum
- 4.50 Principe Real garden (10539 reviews) Historic tree-filled garden & play area
- 4.40 Campo de Ourique Market (10478 reviews) Food hall with casual dining
- 4.70 Graça's Viewpoint (9153 reviews) Terrace known for sweeping city views
- 4.20 Casino Lisboa (8923 reviews) Glass-fronted waterfront casino complex
- 4.60 Estufa Fria (8374 reviews) Botanic gardens in a large greenhouse
- 4.50 National Pantheon (8331 reviews) Celebrity tombs in a 17th-century church
- 4.40 Praça da Figueira (8045 reviews)
- 4.20 Mercado de Santa Clara (7850 reviews) Big flea market open Tues & Sat
Call +351 915 277 418 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Lisbon
- Beaches in Lisbon
- Coffee Shops in Lisbon
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Lisbon
- Hospitals & Clinics in Lisbon
- Hostels in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Jewellers in Lisbon
- Lakes in Lisbon
- Museums in Lisbon
- Night Clubs in Lisbon
- Parks in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping Centers in Lisbon
- Sights & Landmarks in Lisbon
- Tourist Attractions in Lisbon
- Vegan Restaurants in Lisbon
- Zoos & Aquariums in Lisbon