In-store shopping Leroy's Electronics - Electronics store in Mandeville, Jamaica
Open on Google Maps
2FRV+XFR, Mandeville, Jamaica
Rating on Google Maps3.80 (48 reviews)
- Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am to 6 pm
- Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
- In-store pickup
- In-store shopping
- Same-day delivery
5Winston E. 6 months agoElectronics parts and accessories, appliances and lots more, get here for some good prices
5Michael T. 8 months agoExcellent service and great audio products
5Peter Bryan (. 7 months agoExcellent customer service and respectful staff. Thank you for your help 🙏
5oliver f. 2 years agoThe place is great
5Tamotexture Biz C. 1 year agoOne stop on electronics accessories
5Jermaine C. 3 years agoHave good appliances an customer care
5GEORGE T. 3 years agoWide selection, grest prices.
4Horace R. 5 years agoKnowledgeable and courteous staff
4Delta T. 1 year agoNot a very good good experience! Worker left me hi and dry to go chit chat with technician 🙄
4G. George W. 1 year agoWell stocked small electronics and home appliances store in Mandeville.
4M. Maureen Thomas- R. 4 years agoGood service.
4Chris F. 4 years agoFoundation store in Mandeville. Has a little bit of everything.
4Adrian G. 3 years agoU can get some of electronic parts there
4Linton W. 5 years agoOk
4Sheldon E. 6 years agoOne of the few still existing Electronics Stores in Mandeville. Stocking electronic tools and parts to musical instruments and appliances.
3Gemini Q. 4 years agoGood service
3nemiah m. 2 years agoFair prices and average quantity
3Khori F. 9 months agoI dont know about Leroy's but check out Farin Height shop #3 which is beside them and get your fresh cup of Nescafe coffee.
3Chris F. 3 years agoYou can get a little bit of everything electronic here.
1Tamara F. 2 years agoHorrible service, I DO NOT recommend....I brought in a television to change some bulbs, when I went back to pick it up there was a huge crack across the screeen, that could be seen with the tv off, and they have the nerve to tell me I brought it there like that, when I know I didn't because I was using the tv just the day before I brought it in...now they are telling me I have to get my lawyer involved because I decided that I will not accept a damaged television when I left it in their care perfectly fine. Never going there again! I'm sorry i can't give it 0 stars
1Antonette A. 1 year agoCourteous and friendly
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 3.90 Cecil Charlton Park (1657 reviews)
- 3.30 KFC (1500 reviews) Fried chicken restaurant chain
- 4.10 Island Grill (1202 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.30 Knutsford Express Mandeville (881 reviews)
- 4.00 Shoppers Fair Supermarket (658 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.90 MasterMac Food Store (642 reviews)
- 4.10 Shoppers Fair (619 reviews)
- 3.50 Mandeville Hotel (575 reviews) €76
- 4.00 Bashco Trading Co Ltd (567 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.70 Little Duchi Seafood Restaurant (465 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 Sheldons Auto Parts Ltd. (460 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.00 Brumalia Hardware (434 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.10 Super Plus Food Store (432 reviews)
- 4.10 Heavenly Delight Ltd. (336 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.60 Super Plus Supermarket (209 reviews)