Multan Marquee - Restaurant in Multan, Pakistan
Open on Google Maps
Chungi No 6, Near Superior College, North Gulgasht Colony, Multan, Punjab 66000, Pakistan
Contact+92 345 7275422
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (526 reviews)
- Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Monday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Wednesday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Thursday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Friday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Halal food
- Kids' menu
- Live music
- Small plates
- Good for kids
- Vegan options
- All you can eat
- Vegetarian options
- Accepts reservations
- Reservations required
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: food (6) good (10)
5Abeera S. 1 year agoThe marque was absolutely fantastic.. The place was neat and clean the arrangements were done nicely. Food was delicious and how can I forget about the staff. The staff was damn ethical and manner able more than cooperative its 10/10
5riazahmed a. 2 months agoAmazing place And Stablished Comfort and Sensitive Complete demand
5Mirza R. 1 year agoMultan marque is a very good place for Aftari and dinner.
5fairu 2. 1 year agoSehri buffet is too good . Taste wise so yummy and fresh . Management is very cooperative over all it was a very good and reasonable buffet as compared to others
5raheel a. 3 months agoVery nice sitting environment. Food is 10/10 Biryani . Chicken and mutton karhai, Fresh liam, Complete quality 10/10 Highly recommend
5Muhammad K. 1 year agoA very beautifully designed and well managed event hall in the Multan. Delicious food served by trained staff.
5Fizza N. 3 years agoAttended a friend's wedding there. Their decorations are wonderful including entrance, indoors and outdoors, and food was upto standard. Taste of food is also really good so if you are planning a wedding i would really recommended this place.
5WAQAS R. 2 years agoA very very beautiful place. Marvelous. Hi Tea
5Safdar H. 7 months agoHere's a job fair expo so in this expo participate a multinational company's and it is very good for a job holder person's
5Jam W. 7 months agoVery fantastic marquee,kashmiri tea,custard, chicken 🐔 rice 🍚.. very well. I appreciate cook and all staff
4Nouman M. 2 months agoI had iftar buffet here. Good taste, quality and quantity.
4Ahmed S. 4 months agoThey provide best food but but the service was not efficient location of this marquee is best.
4Ahmed A. 2 years agoDelicious Food Excellent Ambience
4Emran F. 10 months agoHere you can order every thing you want to eat like Chinese pakistani food which are mostly liked by Pakistanis. I order here chicken Harri mirch the taste was average not up to the mark. The setting arrangement was good although we are not sitting for dinner the environment was good. This is from me till now. See you again in sha ALLAH with new dish.
4Raza K. 1 year agoHad dinner there, nice ambiance.
3IT'S ALLAN L. 3 months agoNot too good and not good but it's okay If you have a lot of money you need to find another murquee or banquet
3Shahzaib K. 1 year agoNormal environment but have good taste.
2Rafia M. 1 year agoThe hall itself is very nice and sophisticated, but the food was not as per expectations. The partition between men and women gatherings fell off in the middle of the ceremony and a kid's head was slightly injured, but no one came from the staff to ask if the kid is okay.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.20 Hussain Agahi Market (10118 reviews)
- 4.40 Ramada by Wyndham Multan (6347 reviews) €49
- 3.90 Wasaib Restaurant (4275 reviews) Brunch
- 4.30 Mehrab Hotel محراب ھوٹل (3628 reviews) Brunch
- 4.00 Billay Da dera (2959 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 Services Club Multan (2955 reviews)
- 4.10 Tasty Garden Restaurant and Marquee ٹیسٹی گارڈن ریسٹورنٹ اینڈ مارکی (2604 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.40 Bahauddin Zakariya University - BZU (2593 reviews)
- 4.00 MASTER BIRYANI (1874 reviews) Brunch
- 4.30 Shangrilla Cuisine (1815 reviews) Brunch
- 4.50 Hafiz Ka Multani Sohan Halwa (1539 reviews)
- 4.20 Hotel One Tariq Road Multan (1517 reviews) €42
- 4.20 Sheedan Mushtaq Fish Point (1431 reviews) Brunch
- 4.00 Haji Sadiq & Tariq Champ House (1365 reviews) Casual
- 4.20 Ghouri Tikka Shop (1332 reviews) Casual