79 kr เซฟเฮาส์ นครสวรรค์ Safehouses Nakhhon Sawan - in Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Open on Google Maps
Nakhon Sawan Tok, Mueang Nakhon Sawan District, Nakhon Sawan 60000, Thailand
Contact+66 91 708 3552
Rating on Google Maps3.70 (183 reviews)
5M. 4 years agoNot sure why someone would call this place a scam.. nice clean room, great gym for 350b a night no less! (There's a 200b deposit) Probably will come here again next time I have to drive from Chiang Mai to Bangkok.
4p don j. 11 months agoQuite central, walking distance from bus station (15 minutes). Tv, fridge, aircon, hot water shower for around 300 baht, seems good to me. Deduct 1 star because wifi doesn't work.
4R. 4 years agoIt's a fairly modern place clean rooms everything works no English spoken in this area but why should they the telephone number is incorrect place see pictures breakfast OK buffet breakfast
3Ian P. 3 years agoOk for an overnight stay, staff are polite & helpful. Cheap hotel 350 baht a night, best to bring own towels ( only small & flimsy supplied with room) + toilet roll/paper. Flat screen tv & a/c.
3Vanessa B. 4 years agoWe paid 1400baht for 2 rooms for 2 nights plus a 200baht deposit you get back once checking out. Our rooms had a double bed, fan, AC, TV, Fridge, dresser and wardrobe, 2 bottles of water, soap, toilet paper and 2 microfibre towels. For the price and what we got and the great location....no complaints here.
2Euu E. 8 months agoDon't know booking, waiting half hour
2S. 2 months agoI spent a day here with 350 baht for a night. A few of dust inside the room. The facilities is not clean and be broken. Bed not well, smell something fish. Reception is not bad. But if I can choose another one, I will
1ellenor s. 3 years agoThe owner’s family was lovely, however his behaviour towards us was awful. Our room key got locked in our room, and when we asked if there was a spare so that we could get in, he got angry and said no- then drove away!! We were stranded outside, and had to try and communicate to other staff that we needed help. Eventually we were helped but he was nowhere to be seen. There were also ants EVERYWHERE, in the bed and fridge especially. The payment was also confusing, with people banging on our door and the owner getting aggravated with us. The whole experience was stressful and I couldn’t believe how dismissive he was. Myself and my partner will never go back, and would not recommend this to anyone.
1Jin M. 8 months agoDogs operations
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.30 Makro Nakhon Sawan (2156 reviews)
- 4.00 ร้าน ข้าวต้มนายเจือ (ตลาดวัดโพธิ์) (1465 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.20 ร้านอาหารครัวทิดเทือง (1173 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 นายซุ้ยต้มเลือดหมู (1068 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 Si Khwae (837 reviews) Brunch
- 4.50 Nai Tee Fishball Noodles (795 reviews)
- 4.30 โรงแรมฮ็อป อินน์ นครสวรรค์ HOP INN Nakhon Sawan (773 reviews) 228 kr
- 4.40 แม่ประยูรต้มเครื่องในหมู นครสวรรค์ (756 reviews) Brunch
- 4.30 ร้านอีแต๋นริเวอร์ไซด์ (746 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 ร้านอาหารหน้าผาปลาทอดมัน (745 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 J Huay's Oyster Omelette (659 reviews) Casual
- 4.50 Beef Tongue Noodle Ban Kaeng (518 reviews)
- 4.40 Ratchakru Ancient Recipe Boat Noodles (470 reviews) Cosy
- 4.10 Kung Phao 2 Restaurant (Grilled Prawns) (421 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเจ้เตี้ย ข้างวัดนครสวรรค์ (397 reviews) Brunch