£58 Visit Namanga - Tour operator in Namanga, Kenya
Open on Google Maps
Marigold Park B&B, Marigold Lane, Namanga 00207, Kenya
Contact+254 792 656774
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (19 reviews)
5Marie K. 5 years agoIt really is a home away from home.
5marisa u. 3 years agoHomestay and 5 star service with good healthly food and good conversation.Make this a stop over before you head Amboseli National park or to Tanzania.Located 4kms from the border.They can also offer lunch or dinner for a large group.
5richard l. 4 years agoFriendly host.. Healthy foods.. Nice retreat
5Peter N. 4 years agoYo Guys need to check out about their hiking programme too..loved it. beautifull place
5K. 5 years agoVery welcoming...I enjoyed every minute of my stay with u guys. Def come back next time am in town. Hmm great food
5Templer N. 5 years agoExcellent facilities and food. You don't want to miss the homely demeanor of the hosts!!! #WillDoThisAgain
5Adriano C. 5 years ago-The entire family (owners) is really friendly and very nice (they make you feel at home) -They help us to prepare our Kenya trip -excellent foods and drinks -convenient for Amboseli game drive
5murimiri m. 5 years agoVery nice ambience and personalized attention
5Kavin W. 2 years agoVery very Clean, friendly host, amazing food. Beyond what i expected. Am doing this every fortnight with my family.
5George O. 1 year agoVictoria was cheerful and the hospitality was top notch, we enjoyed our stay in Namanga. I would recommend Visit Namanga. The place is relaxed and lots of activities can be done, you can cross over to Tanzania as well
3kenyan f. 3 years agoThe hike and the hospitality was fine but the food left a lot to be desired. There should be a menu so that one can know the food options beforehand since it's included in the price.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.30 Pork Pit (1643 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 Tumaini Gardens Isinya (587 reviews) €85
- 4.00 Texas Choma Zone (501 reviews) All you can eat
- 4.60 Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge (497 reviews) €227
- 4.20 Orkeju Resort (445 reviews) All you can eat
- 4.10 TotalEnergies Isinya service station (224 reviews) Diesel fuel
- 4.70 Elewana Tortilis Camp Amboseli (184 reviews) €875
- 4.10 Namanga Border Crossing (161 reviews)
- 3.90 Paradise Gallery (114 reviews)
- 4.10 THE HOTEL CRAPAS (99 reviews) Brunch
- 4.10 Zamzam supermarket (88 reviews) In-store shopping
- 3.90 Sheba Lounge (86 reviews) Brunch
- 3.70 Bulls Eye (74 reviews) Brunch
- 3.70 LE' MISTURADO BAR AND RESTAURANT (62 reviews) Dine-in
- 3.70 Rubis Namanga Service Station (50 reviews) Diesel fuel
Call +254 792 656774 Open on Google Maps