$$ Brunch Sheba Lounge - Bar & grill in Konza, Kenya
Open on Google Maps
8R7W+V93, Isinya, Kenya
Rating on Google Maps3.90 (87 reviews)
- Friday: (Eid al-Fitr), Open 24 hours, Hours might differ
- Saturday: (Eid al-Fitr), Open 24 hours, Hours might differ
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Bar games
- Live music
- Bar on site
- Food at bar
- High chairs
- Small plates
- All you can eat
- Late-night food
- Live performances
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
5Brandi V. 3 years agoThe place is environmental friendly and the customers are served well
5carole A. 4 years agoAmazing food
5Timothy M. 4 years agoSmart and enyoyable. Has a good serene to the beautiful scenery of our beautiful Kenyan landscape. Its staff are polite and high standard eloquence for submissive reception. I bet you visit this place to enjoy every penny you'll have to pay here............ Find true love here
5Job A. 4 years agoGreat!
5Simon K. 4 years agoDescent.....
5EMMANUEL S. 4 years agoNice experience with a lot of hospitality
5Muchiri S. 4 years agoOut of town gem
5Gabriel K. 3 years agoCold night
5simon k. 3 years agoIt's has good services
5Fabian M. 3 years agoVery nice place to enjoy yourself
5Hesbon K. 3 years ago(Translated by Google) On (Original) Na
5Andere A. 4 years agoCool place to be in
5Mechanical E. 4 years agoGood
5Ngaii S. 4 years agoIsinya's hottest joint !!
5Avocado Nurseries I. 3 years agoNot so bad...
5MAKERI S. 4 years agoMambo byaaad
5Korio I. 4 years agoThe place is just wonderful
5David K. 3 years agoA fantastic lounge!
5jacinta y. 4 years agoGrill
4mbote n. 4 years agoIts mainly active in the night hours. Visited by the middle aged people early in the evening but as the hours move on the youth tend to take over with extremely loud music and some form of dancing. The dance floor is highly limited due to many chairs and little room for dancing And now there is a new floor added with more sitting space and room for games.
4cyrus m. 5 years agoNice place to relax
4Kensy M. 4 years agoIt's a nice place to hangout. Spacious after expanding the upper floor
4Lekipising l. 4 years agoLovely place for entertainment
4Jonah N. 4 years agoNice
4Leon S. 4 years agoIts a good place for grilled beef
4ernest Mbugua W. 4 years agoI loved the place plus the services are wow
4Munge K. 3 years agoAffordable drinks
4Joseph M. 3 years agoDelicious meals are available here. I enjoyed the visit.
4timothy m. 4 years agoNice
3Kevin A. 4 years agoPlace is okay. Limited parking
3Proactive K. 3 years agoSurprisingly large pub in Syokimau. May be convenient for large groups of travellers along Namanga Road. Ambience is however dull (at least in day time hours). It has a sense of resignation to it. Could use a proper scrub and livelier wall on the way upstairs.
3Charles Mugo W. 4 years agoGreat
3Swift T. 4 years agoWill revisit
3Brown K. 4 years agoRelatively nice place
3shem a. 4 years agoSheba agood place to relax
3patrick w. 4 years agogood
3martin m. 5 years agoIt's cool place.
3George A. 3 years agoOk.
2Benson M. 3 years agoNice. Place
2Lawrence S. 4 years agoGood place to be alot of nyama choma
1Peter M. 5 years agoIt's so nice ad good place to be.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Texas Choma Zone (513 reviews) All you can eat
- 3.90 Isinya Town (414 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 3.90 Geber Lounge & Grill (396 reviews) Brunch
- 3.90 Club 6D Kitengela (384 reviews) Brunch
- 3.70 Sizzlers Grill Kajiado (259 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 Artcaffé (223 reviews) Brunch
- 4.20 ACK Resort Salama (200 reviews) €62
- 3.80 Mlima Kiu Bar & Restaurant (162 reviews)
- 4.50 Charlie's Bistro Kitengela (135 reviews) Brunch
- 4.50 Kilima Kiu Manor (119 reviews) £260
- 4.60 Patana Coffee House _ Kitengela (117 reviews) In-store shopping
- 4.10 Korompoi motel (89 reviews) Brunch
- 3.90 Sheba Lounge (87 reviews) Brunch
- 3.70 Riverside Hotel And Restaurant (71 reviews)
- 4.30 Pampered Village (67 reviews)
Open on Google Maps