$$$ Lively American restaurant & bar chain TGI Fridays - Restaurant in Niagara Falls, United States
Lobby Level of the Embassy Suites, 6700 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6, Canada
Rating on Google Maps2.80 (982 reviews)
- Tuesday: 11AM to 1AM
- Wednesday: 11AM to 1AM
- Thursday: 11AM to 1AM
- Friday: 11AM to 2AM
- Saturday: 11AM to 2AM
- Sunday: 11AM to 1AM
- Monday: 11AM to 1AM
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Accepts reservations
- Bar onsite
- High chairs
- Good for kids
- Kids' menu
- Hard liquor
- Happy hour food
- Late-night food
- Vegetarian options
- Fast service
- Great cocktails
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: food (8) place (8) good (16)
5Cristian R. 1 year agoFood was delicious followed by a great dessert. Waitress was attentive and respectful 👍🏻
5Xinyi L. 3 months agoThe food is really good. I like the shrimp and chicken pasta and New York steak. The service is also really good.
4BSJ P. 5 months agoProfessional service, enjoyed the beer that the server recommended. But the quality of food is not the quality that I expected. However, the early 2000s American family dining vibe of this restaurant was fabulous.
4Araash C. 1 year agoNice place with good service I got the veggie burger here which was pretty good. A good place to watch a game I got a Long Island iced tea which didn’t taste good at all. Otherwise the server was really nice and accommodating.
4Brian B. 4 months agoI wish people would stop giving poor reviews for the price of places in Niagara falls. It's a tourist trap. They all charge twice as much as anywhere else, plus the Niagara Falls tax, and that's just part of staying here. A tip is never mandatory. They might add one on, but you can always request it be removed. And really for 17% vs the standard 15%, it's not worth arguing to me anyway. So on to the actual review, the food was average. We had an appetizer platter. Wings and potato skins were good, the cheese sticks were nothing special. Also chicken sandwich. Just a piece of chicken on a bun. Veggies were fresh and nothing overly wrong with it, just good enough. Selection of taps was good. Lots of sports on the TVs and convenient being in the hotel. If you want to go somewhere else, sure. If you don't want to venture out it's good enough.
4Arghavan R. 3 months agoBurgers and fries were really delicious and good quality. The staff were nice. We got seated quiet short time back in July. The serve time was good as well. Overall, I would go again. Price range 💵: $$-$$$ - Follow me for more reviews ☺️ My Instagram: @mortgagebyarghavan
3C. 2 months agoWe visited TJI Friday for a quick bite and beers. The location is awesome.. right before Niagara falls 🤩. We ordered a burger and a couple of beers. The food was fresh and delicious. The service is fast. The restaurant is pretty big. I have been to TJI Friday, India, which is such a happening place which raised my expectations over here. Comparing that I would say the drinks menu is limited and very few in-house beers 😕. This restaurant does not have a beer tester/flight which is disappointing as well. overall, a good place to hangout 😊.
2Aaron K. 7 months agoLove eating at TGI Fridays when I travel so I came here for the first time. Ordered the Signature Steak and Signature Salmon for takeout. Tasted great like usual although the order was missing the sauce, which was provided upon request. Was surprised at the bill. $135 for the two meals and that was including a $20 dollar coupon. I was not given an itemized receipt, only a debit receipt. They did not provide a receipt when requested.
1Jessica E. 8 months agoIF I COULD RATE THIS PLACE AS 0 STARS I WOULD! BEWARE:this place charges mandatory 17% tip on take out orders. Their food is so overpriced it isn't funny. Plus the food was not even good, it was very bland, and the pasta was very chewy and not cooked. $93.23 for 2 dishes for take out, this was not even delivered! We walked in and picked it up ourselves. Will never ever go to these crooks again! Go to this place at your own risk!
1J. 8 months agoThe food is over price! I got takeout and was charged a mandatory 17% tip. Spending over $90 dollars for 2 pasta dishes was not worth it. With not much chicken on both plates and a few shrimp. I don't know if I ever went to TGI Friday before but if this is how it is I would never go back. Don't get me wrong I have gone to expensive restaurants before but I don't see the value in the food when they don't even care about the environment with the Styrofoam containers.
1Jeremy B. 6 months agoI don't know what I expected out of this place from all the cool commercials I saw over the years but it was absolutely the worst roadhouse type place I've ever been. Frozen everything. Came fast but I guess that's easy when everything is precooked. Just not good. Go anywhere else there's 13 other places nearby. One star for the fries which at least kept me from dying.
1makeup_by_ t. 7 months ago1. They never checked my vaccine status 2. The host didn't greet just grabbed menu follow me I had a good server but the host just ruined it for me. Food was not the greatest I got the appetizer platter thought it be more for the price.... Won't be going back!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.80 Niagara Falls State Park (67510 reviews) Memorable views of natural wonders
- 4.40 Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA (10683 reviews) Modern mall with outlet stores & dining
- 4.10 Sheraton Fallsview Hotel (9280 reviews) $226
- 4.30 Anchor Bar (6385 reviews) Famed creator of Buffalo chicken wings
- 4.20 Sheraton Niagara Falls (4951 reviews) $98
- 4.20 Flying Saucer Restaurant (4808 reviews) American diner in a UFO-shaped building
- 4.10 Hard Rock Cafe (4719 reviews) Music-themed chain with an American menu
- 4.30 Antica Pizzeria & Ristorante (4574 reviews) Neapolitan-style pizza & patio seating
- 3.60 Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls (4526 reviews) Late-night food
- 4.30 Zaika Indian Cuisine Niagara Falls NY (4231 reviews) Homey cooking & buffet in a simple space
- 4.10 Kelseys Original Roadhouse (3455 reviews) Comfy place for American eats & drinks
- 4.30 Olive Garden Italian Restaurant (3295 reviews) Family-friendly Italian restaurant chain
- 3.80 Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls USA (3158 reviews) Playful American restaurant in a hotel
- 3.10 Casablanca Restaurant & Patio (2624 reviews) Late-night Mediterranean eats & hookahs
- 3.30 Denny's (2442 reviews) American diner chain running since 1953
Call +1 905-356-8523 Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Niagara Falls
- Beaches in Niagara Falls
- Coffee Shops in Niagara Falls
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Niagara Falls
- Hospitals & Clinics in Niagara Falls
- Hostels in Niagara Falls
- Hotels in Niagara Falls
- Jewellers in Niagara Falls
- Lakes in Niagara Falls
- Museums in Niagara Falls
- Night Clubs in Niagara Falls
- Parks in Niagara Falls
- Restaurants in Niagara Falls
- Shopping Centers in Niagara Falls
- Sights & Landmarks in Niagara Falls
- Tourist Attractions in Niagara Falls
- Vegan Restaurants in Niagara Falls
- Zoos & Aquariums in Niagara Falls