$ Fast-food seafood chain Long John Silver's | KFC - Fast food restaurant in Omaha, United States
Open on Google Maps
7601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE 68112, United States
Rating on Google Maps3.00 (123 reviews)
- Monday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Tuesday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Wednesday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Thursday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Friday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Debit cards
- High chairs
- Good for kids
- Kids' menu
- Quick bite
- Fast service
- Active military discounts
- Solo dining
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Wheelchair accessible restroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking lot
- Curbside pickup
5Brenda T. 7 months agoWe love LJS. The fish and shrimp is great!! Very pleasant staff!!
5Evelyn P. 2 months agoI didn't go inside I used the drive thru so not sure about the atmosphere.
4Mama G. 1 year agoIt's a bit ghetto but food is good, I always feel rushed though and that makes me forget to order more stuff but saves me $
4Joan R. 10 months agoFish and chips were a little oily but good.
3Ron R. 4 months agoFresh LJS here. Had to wait 15 minutes in the drive through, but I think they were just esky short staffed.
3Pete B. 2 months agoWaited for 20 minutes for my order of shrimp and fish. It was a single order
1Jon S. 11 months agoDon't try going there for dinner. Gave it more then one shot and they shut down LJS menu at 7 (isn't that not far from dinner time?) and got told it would take 12min to make KFC wings. After questioning it i was told wings are on the "lunch" menu. What a joke! 2.9* no surprise but shouldn't be that high
1Michelle B. 8 months agoWent during normal business hours and no one answered the drive through , pulled up ,lady told me they weren't open even though I could see they were cooking ... Not the first time this has happened but it will be the last because I am not going back .
1squish a. 10 months agoI drove all the way into Omaha from honey Creek and they were closed during normal hours
1Teresa C. 1 year agoChicken planks were nothing like long silvers planks. Looked like cheap flat chicken strip. Didn't taste like they're breading. Not fresh, tasted like been in warmer for hours.
1Jalesa R. 1 year agoWent through the drive thru and was cussed out by an employee after calling her out for being rude when I just asked a simple question. Will not come back here again. Either train your employees better or find new ones.
1vince d. 1 year agoGreat service but the food is to greasy
1Corinthia E. 5 months agoHorrible.. Ordered a family meal with a shrimp add on got a container full of crumbs... Where is the shrimp????????????????? and cold fries... Smh I dislike spending over $30 and feel like I didn't receive good service.
1Judy H. 6 months agoOrdered the platter with two fish, three chicken strips, coleslaw and hush puppies get home open the box and there is no fish. I don't drive so I couldn't even go back to complain. What a crock!
1Greg J. 5 years agoFood was ok even though I was short a chicken plank. I figured it would take too long to go back up to the counter judging by the number of customers waiting. This without a doubt is the dirtiest place I have ever eaten in. The seats were so sticky it was hard to slide in and out of the both. There was black goo around the edges of the tables. Pretty sure this was a one time visit. Judging by the other reviews I don't think there will be any improvements made any time soon.
1Ryli M. 1 month agoWe've lived in the area for over seven months and EVERY TIME we have tried to come here when they open, we have been met with rude workers letting us know they open when they want and they ABSOLUTELY DONT CARE about the customer. I'm still in shock how long this place has been in business without any changes. I can't believe the way the workers talk to customers constantly and we are done trying to see if "the next time" will be any different. Rude and disrespectful employees with no clue how to act in public, has me shook! What has this world's work ethic come to, or should I say lack there of. Sooo sad and embarrassing, smh.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.30 Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen (4241 reviews) American comfort food & cocktails
- 4.30 Olive Garden Italian Restaurant (3819 reviews) Family-friendly Italian restaurant chain
- 4.30 Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (3660 reviews) American chain eatery & general store
- 4.10 The Cheesecake Factory (3274 reviews) American dining chain with jumbo plates
- 4.40 Texas Roadhouse (3258 reviews) Popular Texas-themed steakhouse chain
- 3.70 Golden Corral Buffet & Grill (2929 reviews) All-you-can-eat American buffet chain
- 4.50 Blue Sushi Sake Grill (2786 reviews) Hip bar & grill for sushi & cocktails
- 3.60 Denny's (2433 reviews) American diner chain running since 1953
- 4.40 Smitty's Garage Burgers and Beer (2423 reviews) Happy hour food
- 4.60 Dinkers Bar and Grill (2353 reviews) Neighborhood tavern known for burgers
- 4.60 Brother Sebastian's Steakhouse (2218 reviews) Prime cuts in an old-world monastic vibe
- 4.40 Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers (2216 reviews) Fast-food chain for fried chicken combos
- 4.30 The Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill (2186 reviews) 1883 venue for pub grub & live music
- 4.20 Bronco's (2171 reviews) No dine-in
- 4.50 Chick-fil-A (2155 reviews) Fast-food chain for chicken sandwiches