Park with sports, boating & fishing Levi Carter Park - Park in Omaha, United States
Open on Google Maps
4405 Carter Lk Shr Dr, Omaha, NE 68110, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (698 reviews)
- Thursday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Friday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Saturday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Monday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Tuesday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Wednesday: 5 am to 11 pm
- Dogs allowed
- Good for kids
- Picnic tables
- Public toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: place (9) park (14)
5Mo Edwards J. 11 months agoNice beautiful spot quiet just sit back and listen to nature
5Nicole Halstead (. 1 year agoBeautiful and frozen. I walked half across that lake a couple weeks ago...it was a blast! The houses on the shoreline are beautiful!
5Dan M. 3 years agoToday was a great day at the park my dog loved it! There was a boat rowing contest today ! If you want a nice cool day to spend at the park todays the DAY!
5big red a. 11 months agogreat place for a picnic more attention needs taken to the trash all over the park
5Tricia R. 3 years agoNice place to picnic and spend time with family, fishing, and playground new water park. Cant wait until it's open (water park area)
5Naomie O. 1 year agoThe parking lot by boat ramp has so many deep potholes and ppl just throw their trash everywhere no respect for nature or wildlife at all its sad
5Mary J. 9 months agoLove to fish here. And can always find a good spot to fish that is accessible for me who is disabled.My boyfriend caught these fish in Carter lake.
5Tirzah R. 8 months agoGreat place for family or pets to hang out and watch the jetskis/boats on the lake! Great place for fishing as well when you know the spots!
5Adam F. C. F. 2 years agoOpened in 1908, the Levi Carter Park is a classic jewel in Omaha's parks system. The vast lake, beautiful picnic areas, waterfront and other amenities are wonderful. The pavilion there was built as a bathhouse by the WPA in the 1930s, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013.
5Pedro G. 10 months agoAmazing place to family entertainment
4Jamar B. 1 month agoLove the park but people have been very disrespectful to the land, litter is a large issue
4Shari S. 5 years agoGets wild in the park during on Sunday evening during the summer. But decent views
4Lyndsey J. 5 years agoSwim/Beach area. Nice size lake with some wildlife. Great place for families to; walk, nature observe, fish, play at playground, exercise, picnic areas, with spots to grill/bbq. Boat and jet ski docks. Plenty of parking lots throughout park. Trails to walk or ride. Lots of trees. Water kinda dirty, but over all good place for all ages.
4Joyce M. 8 months agoLooking for a park for my dog and location to be well maintained. The grass was freshly cut and trees were well trimmed and no sign of shrubs and debris.
4Jason K. 1 year agoIt was a nice place to sit & wait for our family members flight from Denver to arrive at Epply, because you can only load & unload from the front of the airport. No parking allowed in the loading area. Thete was a great deal of construction in & around the airport so it was somewhat difficult to navigate. The park was mear minutes away from the terminal. Very convenient.
3Miranda C. 9 months agoThe spraygrounds is ok but only half of the place sprays water, the actual playground is great and my kids love it but I wish they would fix the sprayground so that it would all work!
3Thomas S. 1 year agoDecent park, but they definitely need restrooms or portable units. If you have to relieve yourself, you have to either leave the park or find a tree. Not exactly optimum.
2Yulonda M. 6 months agoNo bathrooms available for public. Especially on Sundays when black communities come together.
1Linda J. 1 year agoThe park is falling apart! It's horrible! Parking lots and dock area full of potholes! Filthy from tree debris being put there. It used to be a beautiful park to picnic and fish and let your kids play...not anymore! Shameful Omaha has let it go like this!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.80 Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium (27318 reviews) Animal exhibits plus a giant desert dome
- 4.70 Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge. (4000 reviews) Modern bridge connecting Nebraska & Iowa
- 4.70 Omaha Children's Museum (3287 reviews) Exhibits where kids can play & learn
- 4.70 Orpheum Theater (2457 reviews) Historic performing-arts venue
- 4.50 Heartland of America Park at The RiverFront (2076 reviews) Public space with fountains & boat rides
- 4.80 Holland Center (1331 reviews) Contemporary performing arts venue
- 4.60 Standing Bear Lake (1309 reviews) Expansive park for boating & fishing
- 4.70 Memorial Park (948 reviews) Expansive open space for sports & events
- 4.60 Turner Park (881 reviews) Green space with jazz concerts
- 4.80 Omaha Performing Arts (784 reviews)
- 4.20 Levi Carter Park (698 reviews) Park with sports, boating & fishing
- 4.70 House of Conundrum | Omaha Escape Room (689 reviews)
- 4.60 OPPD Arboretum (672 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Joslyn Castle & Gardens (624 reviews) Early 1900s castle & grounds, with tours
- 4.90 Craft Axe Throwing- Omaha (578 reviews)