$ Venue for live & simulcast horse races Horsemen's Park Simulcasting Facility - Gambling house in Omaha, United States
Open on Google Maps
6303 Q St, Omaha, NE 68117, United States
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (743 reviews)
- Wednesday: 10:30 am to 9 pm
- Thursday: 10:30 am to 9 pm
- Friday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Monday: (Washington's Birthday), 10:30 am to 6:30 pm, Hours might differ
- Tuesday: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible seating
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: place (7) food (7) great (7)
5Ricky A. 1 year ago1st visit for High School reunion. Gigantic place with an open atmosphere. Excellent viewing angles of the hundreds of televisions for horse betting or just watching your favorite sports team. Service for food & drinks was very efficient. Food was hot, cooked just right(had the meatloaf special) and tasty. Recommend for any family or group gathering. Prices right in-line with the economy per the menu pic.
5Abner S. 3 years agoWent to opening day. This was the first time at this park. It was a lot of fun. Much more orientated to families than the larger parks I’ve visited. In a way it reminded me of the Triple AAA ballpark compared to a MLB park. Access was very reasonable. Plenty of food and drinks. At first It was a bit confusing as to how to use their machines used to place bets. There are two main parking areas during racing season. The main being on the east side of the park. The second on the west side of the track. This one did provide a bus if you did not want to walk. To exit the main lot. There’s only 1 exit. They should ad a second east of the current one. All traffic exiting is guided east. Take 60th south to Harrison or north to I80 / L Street. This season looks like a lot of fun. We’ll be back.
5Deborah M. 3 years agoI stopped by the park to place a bet on the Derby and intended to go to a shareholders meeting in Omaha. Instead I met a man who taught me how to place a bed, and I spent the day enjoying his company. Thank you for a memorable day. Omaha is a terrific City, the mint julep‘s we’re good,though they did give me a headache, the food was great, the information booth staff was full of welcoming people, as was George in Security. The waitress staff was the only disappointment but getting to spend time with locals from Omaha was worth more than being a part of something I could see online. Yes I missed the Berkshire Hathaway meeting. I contribute that choice to me!!
5F. 9 months agoLet me say this - before you give this place any less than 5-stars, please visit other simulcasting locations around the country first. I have, and none - not a single one - can hold a candle to the staff and facilities at Horsemen’s Park. We had to move to the St. Louis area and the options here are AWFUL. Be thankful for what you have.
5Rod C. 6 months agoAlways great. Convenient. Good food. Great people.
5Kris B. 5 months agoDelicious food at a great price while watching horse racing around the country...
4josh m. 7 months agoFun place to go in bet horses at. Food is pretty reasonably priced. If you come in there on a Sunday you are in for a treat. That day the twins fix up their own special dishes that are very tasty.
4Ray W. 4 years agoThe food was good, reasonably priced and the service was quick and friendly. I had the philly steak and fries. I don't gamble so the ambience is lost on me, but it is fun for an occasional visit.
3Joy D. 1 year agoMeet here every other month with group from high school reunion. This is a very spacious location. The staff was friendly. I was surprised at the quality of the food. I had the mushroom swiss burger, it was delicious. They had a lot of television screens, great place to meet with friends.
1randy h. 8 months agoThis is the third time that we have been there for the taco night the waitress is rude and not friendly i would not recomend going there and we will not be coming back Thank you for your greatThank you for your great andThank you for your great and outstandingThank you for your great and outstanding service Not!!!!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.80 Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium (27318 reviews) Animal exhibits plus a giant desert dome
- 4.70 Chalco Hills Recreation Area (1717 reviews) Nature trails & an environmental center
- 4.60 Stinson Park (1673 reviews) Outdoor venue for community events
- 4.50 Seymour Smith Park (1047 reviews) Multipurpose hub for recreation & sports
- 4.70 Memorial Park (948 reviews) Expansive open space for sports & events
- 4.50 Benson Park (945 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Turner Park (881 reviews) Green space with jazz concerts
- 4.10 Fontenelle Park (814 reviews) Storied park with sports fields & lagoon
- 4.40 Tranquility Park (796 reviews) Place to play baseball, soccer & tennis
- 4.30 Horsemen's Park Simulcasting Facility (743 reviews) Venue for live & simulcast horse races
- 4.20 Levi Carter Park (698 reviews) Park with sports, boating & fishing
- 4.60 OPPD Arboretum (672 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Hanscom Park Pavilion (670 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.20 Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park (639 reviews) Indoor trampoline activity center
- 4.30 Miller Park (560 reviews) Dogs allowed