Dogs allowed Maple Leaf Park - Park in Peterborough, Canada
Open on Google Maps
1461 Peterborough County Rd 10, Cavan, ON L0A 1C0, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (78 reviews)
- Dogs allowed
- Good for kids
- Public toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Catherine C. 2 years agoGreat park for road trip picnics. Stopped for about a half hour during our road trip. Bathrooms, play structure, fields and shaded areas make a perfect place for everyone!
5Ernie M. 11 months agoWe'll groomed I just take my dog for walk there some good trail at back
5Adam “Abe” A. 8 months agoAwesome soccer field with well maintained pitches and its actually playable at night!
5Dianne J. 10 months agoBeautiful park.
4Dan B. 8 months agoNice feilds, playground equipment is newer, 2 ball diamonds as well, very versatile location for events.
4S. 9 months agoAmazing park only thing is you have to use the Outhouse but amazing baseball diamonds amazing soccer fields and great playgrounds
4Dave B. 10 months agoPark was very nice. Grandkids had lots of fun even in the rain until the thunder arrived.
4Kev J. 1 year agoMy daughter plays soccer on the fields there. They look well maintained. The entrance is hard to see. It looks like a driveway to a house. Be prepared to make a right just after the bridge (1st driveway) when travelling East.
2Cindy W. 11 months agoNice park with lights.... NO WASHROOMS OPEN! 1 PORT-A-POTTY WITH NO TOILET PAPER!🤬👎
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Primitive Designs (1856 reviews)
- 4.50 Del Crary Park (1674 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Emily Provincial Park (1207 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Jackson Park (1021 reviews) Scenic nature area with a creek & trails
- 4.70 Trent-Severn Waterway, Lock 21 - Peterborough Lift Lock (844 reviews) Towering hydraulic canal lift lock
- 4.50 Beavermead Park (772 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.80 Whetung Ojibwa Centre (762 reviews)
- 4.60 Petroglyphs Provincial Park (687 reviews) Site of famed Aboriginal rock carvings
- 4.80 Haute Goat (650 reviews)
- 4.50 Nicholls Oval Park (499 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Trent-Severn Waterway, Lock 20 - Ashburnham (434 reviews) Historic locks in scenic canal route
- 4.80 Escape Maze (370 reviews)
- 4.60 Trent-Severn Waterway, Peterborough Lift Lock Visitor Centre (356 reviews) Exhibits on the lift lock & more
- 4.70 Lang Pioneer Village Museum (354 reviews) Recreation of 19th-century life
- 4.50 Mark S. Burnham Provincial Park (304 reviews) Dogs allowed
Open on Google Maps