Dine-in Pizzeria Napoli Vero - Pizza restaurant in Pristina, Kosovo
Open on Google Maps
luan haradinaj, Prishtina 10000
Contact+383 44 194 710
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (61 reviews)
- Wednesday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Thursday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Friday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Sunday: 4 to 10:45 pm
- Monday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Tuesday: 10:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Cash only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Debit cards
- High chairs
- Credit cards
- Small plates
- Good for kids
- Late-night food
- Outdoor seating
- NFC mobile payments
- Accepts reservations
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Krzysztof �. 2 years agoPerfect pizza. I tried few different and every time pizza is delicious. Fast served and good contact with waiter. Local beer Peja good as usual and as additional local has good variation of wines. Comparing to other places and restaurant in Pristina here inside is forbidden to smoke what is great while you would like to enjoy taste and smell of food. For sure I'll visit them again.
5alex i. 1 year agoWe love the pizza and the environment. Many places we visited few years ago were no longer lasted. Hope we can be there again!
5Bledar S. 1 year agoFriendly staff, great place to eat and relax. City center, but it's a quiet place to eat. You pay what you get, quality pizzas.
5yigit T. 1 year agoDon't search more. Simply splendid. Real Napolitan pizza experience, extremely high quality with almost "funny" prices.Definitely a MUST
5P. 4 years agoGood pizzeria, the formula half pizza, half salad is clever and the formula half pizza, half pasta is amazing. Highly recommended.
5Michael Frassine (Conceptual P. 9 months agoSimply the best pizza in kosovo. Italian made, milano style. Very good pizza.
5Rikard A. 9 months agoGreat service, high quality. Ate 4 cheeses pizza and loved it.
5Arb R. 11 months agoProbably the best pizzeria in the town!! Try Pizza Rucola - thank me later!
5P. 8 months agoAmazing italian food.
5Julian Eduardo de A. 2 months agoExcellent pizza! Wonderful wine. Very good service
4Richard S. 1 year agoRecommendable Pizza joint at a stone’s throw from Newborn. Pizza is not The typical Napoli style but still very decent.
2Dren M. 3 years agoOrdered a Pizza at 14:40, called them again and 15:40 asking about my order, as it shouldnt take 1h for it to get delivered. Find out that my order hasnt been placed at all, and the morning shift is to be blamed for this mistake. So for this lack of responsibility sadly i have to give a 2 star rating. The only reason im not giving them 1 star is cause their pizza is actually decent.
1Arta S. 2 years ago👎Very long waiting the order, even though there were no crowded. Disappointing by the quality. Heavy wet pizza. The pastas's sauce very watery and the bottom of the pizza were wet thereof. Over baked as well. 👍Outdoor eating in the cool shade.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.00 Extreme Pizza (276 reviews) Chain pizzeria with creative pies
- 4.10 Restaurant RINGS (236 reviews) Brunch
- 4.60 Shaban Grill House (194 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 SushiCo Kosova (178 reviews) Casual
- 4.70 Dit' e Nat' (175 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Casa Rita Restaurant (161 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.10 Aurora (143 reviews) Cosy
- 3.60 Sarajeva Steak House (133 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.50 Country House (132 reviews) Cosy
- 4.50 B E K S E F E R ' S (130 reviews)
- 4.60 Chop Sandwich Club (122 reviews) Brunch
- 4.80 Baba Ganoush Meze (113 reviews) Cosy
- 4.20 Bagolina (104 reviews) Brunch
- 4.40 Meridian Express (104 reviews)
- 4.90 Mr.Crab Seafood Restaurant&Bar (100 reviews)