Tyrbja e Sulltan Muratit - Sightseeing tour agency in Pristina, Kosovo
Open on Google Maps
Rr. Afrim zhitia pn Mazgit Kastriot Mazgit, Kastriot 15000
Contact+383 49 886 557
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (220 reviews)
- Wednesday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Thursday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Sunday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Monday: 9 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am to 4 pm
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: Pristina (6) visit (7) place (11)
5Haris Alibasic, P. 1 year agoIt’s a gem of a place. A must visit if in Pristina. The lady who minds the place offered me a tea and called a taxi for me. Wonderful historical monument.
5M. 1 year agoGreat place to visit. The historical building speaks for itself and the garden was also in a great shape. The museum and the guide Muamer abi was so nice. I can just recommend this. We went from Pristina to Mazgit by bus and used a taxi from there to the Tyrbja. On our way back we just went to the mainroad and stopped a bus and drove back to the Pristina bus station.
5Global R. 4 years agoVery nice place. Historical mausoleum of Sultan Murat. The old lady on the site speaks Albanian, Bosnian and Turkish. On the way from Pristina to Mitrovica, just outside of the capital in a place called Mazgit
5Brian F. 1 year agoFascinating. Built on the spot where Sultan Murat died on Kosovo field battle site. Guide did a good job of covering the different views and theories of the battle.
5Jure A. 5 years agoGreat peaceful historic place, kind personal, must visit on your vacation in Pristina!
5Besfort N H. 2 years agoVery nice historical place to visit... mr. Hasani the guide explains very well everything in very short and very clear words. Worth visiting!
5Mehdi E. 2 years agoSultan Murad is one of best Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. Most important place to visit in Pristina!
5Sophia Ana F. 4 years agoA really nice historical place. A relic of a very important historical point in the Kosovan history. A must visit for history and culture fanatics.
5Adnan S. 9 months agoSultan Murat 1, was the great leader at Kosova War...
5irfan b. 4 months agoInteresting small museum, and tomb of Sultan Murat
4Rafael K. 9 months agoInteresting little place to visit. Lots of history, free of charge and very quite place.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina (868 reviews) €157
- 4.70 BEAR SANCTUARY Prishtina (451 reviews)
- 4.80 Tyrbja e Sulltan Muratit (220 reviews)
- 4.60 Sheshi "Skënderbeu", Prishtinë (164 reviews)
- 4.50 Furra Qerimi 1 (131 reviews) Cash only
- 4.80 Libraria Dukagjini (119 reviews)
- 4.70 Mother Theresa Square (115 reviews)
- 4.40 Hotel Prima (112 reviews) €61
- 4.40 SIAMSIAM THAI MASSAGE (91 reviews)
- 4.40 Tourist agency (90 reviews)
- 3.70 Swiss Embassy (76 reviews)
- 4.40 Pizzeria Napoli Vero (61 reviews) Dine-in
- 4.50 Hotel Opera (57 reviews) €94
- 4.40 Pizza Hutt Prishtine (53 reviews) Casual pizza chain with wide selection
- 3.90 Hotel Town (50 reviews)