Dogs allowed Réserve naturelle du Marais-Léon-Provancher - Nature preserve in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
151 Rue des Îlets, Neuville, QC G0A 2R0, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.80 (559 reviews)
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Dogs allowed
- Good for kids
- Picnic tables
- Public toilet
- Gender-neutral toilets
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Wheelchair-accessible car park
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Tim T. 1 year agoGreat litttle park for a walk or some nature education. Parking nearby. Service building features a restroom. Easy to reach.
5Chantal D. 10 months agoSuper beautiful, peaceful, great wild life, well maintained. Wonderful for photographers and lovers of nature.
5Fitra H. 2 years agoThis place is so beautiful that I take my children there for hiking and they love to see diverse wild life especially in the spring. In the winter they love having the birds come eat from their own hands without much effort or patience. Come visit the site and bring a small 2$ or more with you to help maintain the site open to its visitors.
5Vlad V. 3 years agoAmazing place for birdwatching and walking, so glad we found it.
5Ak M. 9 months agoLovely trail near the city!
4P. 5 years agoI really liked the walk in the pins forest, very unique looking, like in a movie. Where the place could be improved, is the direction indicators. There is no sign on the highway announcing the site at exit 285, no sign on the Gravel/Rue des Erables/Route 138 street, the sign at Route 138/Rue des Ilets is not clear enough, and the sign at the entrance at the reserve is on the wrong side of the road and barely visible. Had to ask the locals and they smiled and said everyone has this issue finding the place. Not costly, just a small but very helpful improvement.
4Maxime F. 2 years agoNice pathways, lots of wildlife, you can easily feed birds. Too much people for the pathways thought
4Mateo G. 5 years agoGreat place for a walk in the forest. Great little beach if you go to the end of the path. Not the place with the most wildlife though.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Parc Omega (11072 reviews) Nature park with First Nations totems
- 4.50 Village Vacances Valcartier (9987 reviews) Year-round amusement venue for families
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Tremblant (6059 reviews) Year-round recreation & numerous lakes
- 4.80 Bruce Peninsula National Park (4715 reviews) National park with a beach & trails
- 4.50 Parc national de la Yamaska (2510 reviews) Scenic area for recreational activities
- 4.30 Valcartier Bora Parc (2477 reviews) Indoor leisure center with a wave pool
- 4.20 Méga Parc (2142 reviews) Play area
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Mégantic (1981 reviews) Rugged park with hiking & an observatory
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1796 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.80 Parc national des Hautes‑Gorges-de-la-Rivière‑Malbaie (1738 reviews) Park with equipment rentals & an eatery
- 4.50 Floralies Jouvence (1526 reviews)
- 4.40 Base Plein Air Sainte-Foy (1524 reviews)
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.40 Manoir Montmorency (1415 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.70 Thousand Islands National Park (1352 reviews) An archipelago of 20 granite islets