Dogs allowed Panoramique | Camping VR et chalets Parkbridge - in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
464 Rte François Gignac, Portneuf, QC G0A 2Y0, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.10 (251 reviews)
5gaetan m. 1 year agoGreat place for camping in family
5Tariq k. 1 year agoRelaxing cool 😎 place
5Denis L. 1 month agosuper camping
4P. 1 year agoAmazing service and willingness to put up with my limited French understanding. Very happy my ability to read French is better than my speaking as it allowed me to quickly read and understand the French COVID waiver form. (Thank you, Canada, for putting both languages on every label. ) Small tent site, but my Dakota and 4 person tent fit and the staff offered to let me park across the way as nobody would be camping there. Were I to return, a map of the fastest walking/biking path to reach the Saint Lawrence would be appreciated. I wasn't the only person who walked down only to invade, momentarily, the private property(???) at the bottom of the hill across the road.
4Nosberto L. 8 years agoIt has a great area for the tents right next to a automatic waterfall and it was great to fall asleep with that sound. All the staff and RVs folks are really friendly, they gave me a cyclist special rate of $28,75, stayed here for 1 night. The only downside I found was that the showers are 75 cents/5mins, thing I thought was included in the rate and there were tractors working around the tent area when I stayed there.
3Brian H. 5 years agoUp a steep hill from Hwy 132 but close to the road. Massive place for campers/seasonals (800 spots or so) with a few left over for tents and overnighters. Unfortunately, these are about a kilometer from the bathrooms. A slight discount was offered for cyclists, but wifi is extra.
2Bruno W. 6 years agoThe campground adverts itself as "Panoramique", eg having a view over the St. Laurence River - nope; only few privileged sites have a view; the restaurant was awful, the worst food we ever had. The pool closes at eight - and this for 60 CAD, WIFI not included!! NB: We traveled from Vancouver to Halifax, this was the worst campground we ever stayed at! A real rip-off.
1Shirley S. 6 years agoWe are 5 cyclists biking across Canada. We typically pitch our 3 small tents on one site. Although this campground says they are cyclist friendly they wanted to charge for 3 sites when we only needed 1. Their concession was to drop the price from $28.75 to $25 per tent making it a whopping $75 for one small tent site. We pushed on to the next campground instead!!!
1La Famille S. 7 months ago(Translated by Google) Very platonic and zero family friendly campsite!! ZERO! Children are not accepted by campers and the managers/security support this. Nobody wants to hear the children, even at more than reasonable hours (9 a.m. to 7 p.m. max), they cry, shout at the children, cry at the parents! They have nothing to do, no adapted park, they are unsafe, non-compliant and EXTREMELY shabby and flat! It is literally a village of old people and their goal is to keep it that way! Every year several young families who settle there do not stay and go elsewhere. First and last year for us, could never!! If you want a family campsite, there's no place! 50 and over this is a perfect campsite for you. (Original) Camping très platonique et zéro adapté aux familles!! ZÉRO! Les enfants ne sont pas acceptés par les campeurs et les responsables/sécurité soutiennent cela. Personne ne veut entendre les enfants, même à des heures plus que raisonnables (9h à 19h max), ça chiale, crie après les enfants, chiale sur les parents! Ils n’ont rien à faire, aucun parc adapté, ils sont non sécuritaires, non conformes et EXTRÊMEMENT défraîchis et plates! C’est littéralement un village de personnes âgées et leur but est que ça reste ainsi! Chaque année plusieurs jeunes familles qui s’y installent ne restent pas et s’en vont ailleurs. Première et dernière année pour nous, pu jamais!! Si vous voulez un camping familial c’est zéro la place! 50 ans et plus c’est un camping parfait pour vous.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 Parc Omega (11072 reviews) Nature park with First Nations totems
- 4.50 Village Vacances Valcartier (9987 reviews) Year-round amusement venue for families
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Tremblant (6059 reviews) Year-round recreation & numerous lakes
- 4.80 Bruce Peninsula National Park (4715 reviews) National park with a beach & trails
- 4.50 Parc national de la Yamaska (2510 reviews) Scenic area for recreational activities
- 4.30 Valcartier Bora Parc (2477 reviews) Indoor leisure center with a wave pool
- 4.20 Méga Parc (2142 reviews) Play area
- 4.70 Parc national du Mont-Mégantic (1981 reviews) Rugged park with hiking & an observatory
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1774 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.80 Parc national des Hautes‑Gorges-de-la-Rivière‑Malbaie (1738 reviews) Park with equipment rentals & an eatery
- 4.50 Floralies Jouvence (1526 reviews)
- 4.40 Base Plein Air Sainte-Foy (1524 reviews)
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.40 Manoir Montmorency (1415 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.70 Thousand Islands National Park (1352 reviews) An archipelago of 20 granite islets