Dogs allowed Camping du Lac Blanc Inc - in Quebec, Canada
Open on Google Maps
2300 Chem. du Lac Blanc, Saint-Ubalde, QC G0A 4L0, Canada
Rating on Google Maps4.40 (591 reviews)
5Janice R. 10 months agoVery nice campground with clean facilities. Great for families.
5Alain B. 3 years agoVery nice place, quiet with lots of activities for children. The beach is superb. Nice sand on the beach and in the water. You can go 50 feet out in the water and it is only 3 feet deep. Prices at the store and the snack bar are very reasonable. I would definitely go again.
5Eric M. 1 year agoVery nive camping for families. Beach, pool and Parks for kids.
5Jaime R. 4 years agoBest family camping I've ever been yet
5Patrick H. 1 year agoHot
5Fabio J. 7 years agoThe lake its cool
4Kimoco A. 3 years agoWe stayed for 6-7 days last year and are returning this year! The camping is pretty big, but well maintained nonetheless. The lake is clean for a lake, the beach is crowded, but there's a lot of fun going on. The only thing I would take off is the danse music blasting on the beach, from the camping officials starting around 12, its very loud and unneccessary for the enjoyment of the beach.
4Ray Z. 4 years agoFamily oriented. Pool and water park for those hot days. Small zoo for kids. Did not appreciate a camo site next to the main road. Great for ATV trails.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Chauveau Park (1796 reviews) Wooded park with sports & trails
- 4.50 Station touristique Duchesnay (1476 reviews) €156
- 4.50 La Maison Simons (1363 reviews) Department store with designer apparel
- 4.30 Major Beach - City of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts (849 reviews)
- 4.40 Douglass Beach (675 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.60 Parc de la Chute-Montmorency - Accès principal (656 reviews) Cascade with zip lines & via ferrata
- 4.40 Le Genévrier (612 reviews) €141
- 4.40 Camping du Lac Blanc Inc (591 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.30 Parc De La Peninsule (560 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.80 Réserve naturelle du Marais-Léon-Provancher (559 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.60 Nature Center (526 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.00 Beach Lake St. Joseph (511 reviews)
- 4.10 Camping Orléans (493 reviews) Dogs allowed
- 4.50 Beach Lake Lyster (477 reviews) Good for kids
- 4.50 Park of Sainte-Agathe-de-Lotbinière fall (369 reviews) Dogs allowed