Town Center At Port Of Roatan - Seaport in Roatan, Honduras
Open on Google Maps
Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
Rating on Google Maps4.20 (51 reviews)
ReviewsFrequently mentioned in reviews: ship (6) cruise (6) port (7)
5Logan o. 1 year agoRoatan is such a pretty place! Definitely one of our favorite places we traveled too! You Definitely have to give the beaches and Ziplining a chance! Both are lots of fun and you won't regret it! The Shopping here is lots of fun with plenty of awesome products and kind people!
5Cristina P. Z. 3 years agoGreat!!! Variety of shops, tours available, bars, restaurants. Dufry store , harley davidson store, Diamonds International, pharmacies, and more. You'll find great deals in here.
5RAMESH K. 1 year agoPicturesque Town Center at Port of Roatan is a top rated western Caribbean & Riviera Maya destination, Shopping Mall, Coxen Hole, Largest City and Capital of Roatan Bay Island 🏝️ Honduras country N America.
5Linda H. 6 months agoShort walk off ship. Good shopping
5Elizabeth M. 4 months agoABSOLUTELY LOVED ROATAN. We got off cruise ship while it was sprinkling rain n looking gloomy n was expecting the worse. But, it turned out PERFECT n it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!
4D D. 1 year agoits a small port with bars and some shops. I thought it was big when i got off the ship. But you only need 1/2 hr to walk around. It’s best to go on an excursion at this port as there is not much to do. I did take a selfie at Roatan tour.
4Georgia L. 1 year agoThis is a fabricated shopping port owned by the Cruise lines. You can find your way out of the walled-in Town Port to see the actual town where the people live. It’s pretty third world, which explains why the cruise lines built the town center.
4Mark L. 11 months agoCenter bar a little expensive but great place for a breeze and drinks. Fun workers. Close to ship.
4Jay D. 4 years agoClevelandcruisin review: This was my third visit here. The port is clean, offers plenty of shopping, ziplining and places to grab a drink. Check out Maya Key excursion or see some of the sights through another excursion. The town center really has nothing to offer but your typical cruise port.
3Jeff D. 6 months agoNot much to do. Limited, tourist shopping
3Cory S. 3 months agoPretty small and not much to it. It's a typical cruise ship port. It's a short walk to the town of Coxen Hole but there's not much there either except more of a genuine experience and exposure. That's what the other pictures are.
1Phil M. 3 years agoDoes your cruise have Roatan as a port of call? If it does, then stay on the boat. Not worth the frustration of getting off the boat. Maybe they'll finish the construction and quell the civil unrest in a few years, but for the time being, it's a good day to stay on your cruise ship and enjoy the pool.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.10 Henry Morgan Beach Resort (3061 reviews) €244
- 4.30 Berth 1 - Port of Roatan (2636 reviews)
- 4.70 Mahogany Beach (1793 reviews)
- 4.60 Roatán (1396 reviews) Island known for its massive coral reef
- 4.50 Little French Key (1037 reviews) Upmarket hotel on a private island
- 4.70 Jungle Top Adventures Zipline (643 reviews)
- 4.70 Reserva de Vida Silvestre West End (438 reviews)
- 4.70 West End Village, Roatan, Honduras (422 reviews)
- 4.70 West Bay Beach (361 reviews)
- 4.70 Arch's Iguana and Marine Park (338 reviews)
- 4.70 South Shore Canopy Zipline (285 reviews) Tropical, scenic eco-adventure park
- 4.90 AJ's Monkeys and Sloths (278 reviews)
- 4.50 Beach Club Roatan (248 reviews)
- 4.80 ATV Dune Buggy ROATAN Eco-Jungle Adventure Tours (170 reviews)
- 4.50 The Buccaneer (153 reviews)
Open on Google Maps