Georphis Tropical Hideaway - in Roatan, Honduras
Open on Google Maps
8C24+GGV, West End Road, West End, Honduras
Rating on Google Maps4.30 (53 reviews)
5nicolas De monaco (. 3 years agoBest in West!!! Ok, the matelasses are not the best. Ok, it is not brand new. Ok, there is a disco right next to it. BUT Disco is open only three days a week, and closes at 2:00 am. Plus it never was open when i was there. Where on Roatan will you get so much room for so small prices? Where on Earth will you get such a nice staff, starting with Michelle, amazing manager? Excellent location on west end. Jungle experience gives the place such a nice fresh touch. Private dock with excellent view for sunset. Excellent staff. Felt like i had family on Roatan. Miss you already Georghi's
5Joe S. 4 years agoGreat place. The staff is very friendly. The cabins are great. If you're looking to stay in West End and spend your time in nature, I highly recommend that you stay here 😁
5jenn L. 3 years agoGreat great hostel. And it is like you are in the middle of the woods but close to the beach. Best of both worlds!
5Betty L. 4 years agoBeautiful, lucious lucious greenery. In front of the ocean.
5Noel W. 6 years agoPerfect location and friendly knowledgeable staff
4r d. 3 years agoIf you are a cocktail type person then you will love it. I do kit drink, but food was good though.
3Regina P. 5 years agoSmall woden cabins, covered with lots of green plants. Owners are kind and helpful. The advice to swimm close to the hotel I would not share. Plenty of seagrass, not for snorkeling.
3Shai Z. 5 years agoNo warm showers and no pillow cases in a tropical heaven, that is budget friendly and close to West End’s center.
2Larry T. 2 months agoI stay there 3 weeks in feb, 4 days in the wooden cabin that were great, but I got talked into a basesuite in a cement building for 17 days , you had nosie from the people above, from the other basesuite, rooster next door, you couldnt sit outside, the mosquitoes were really bad every time of the day, you always had you door close, they still got in, you couldnt have your light on, more bugs, walking back in the dark, you could twist a ankel or more, no place to real sit in that suite, so you sit on the bed, then you pay 15 US more to stay in that room that the wood cabin, cabin have a deck, you can sit out on. Not the same mosquitoes problem. So wood cabins good , basesuite bad!
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.60 Infinity Bay Spa & Beach Resort (1780 reviews) €306
- 4.30 Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort (898 reviews) €129
- 4.70 IBAGARI BOUTIQUE HOTEL (382 reviews) €460
- 4.40 Splash Inn Dive Resort (361 reviews) €81
- 4.50 Las Verandas Hotel & Villas (268 reviews) €369
- 4.30 Hotel Posada Arco Iris (156 reviews) €90
- 4.50 Seagrape (151 reviews) €103
- 4.50 Guava Grove Resort & Villas (149 reviews) €50
- 4.80 Puerta Azul (115 reviews) €136
- 3.90 Hotel Roatan (99 reviews)
- 4.40 Roatan Yacht Club (90 reviews) €78
- 3.80 Hotel Plaza Santa María (74 reviews)
- 4.60 Camp Bay Lodge Roatan (69 reviews) 2 520 kr
- 4.50 West End Dive Resort (62 reviews) €43
- 4.20 Buena Onda Hostel (54 reviews) £31
Call +504 9642-1751 Open on Google Maps