Hanging Bridge at Gumbalimba - Amusement park in Roatan, Honduras
Open on Google Maps
200 Tamarind Drive, West End Village 34000, Honduras
Rating on Google Maps4.70 (63 reviews)
- .: Hide open hours for the week
5Dan L. 1 year agoDaniel is an amazing tour guide! We had a great time there seeing the monkeys, 🦜 , iguanas, insects and pirate history! And the beach is quiet and serene!
5Wade T. 4 years agoWe really liked the tour, can't beat up close and personal with monkies and parrots.
5Diana Silvera (. 4 years agoAwesome park full of interesting animals!the monkey trainers are cool,and good at their jobs,taking pictures with the monkeys is amazing. The park is beautiful.
5R W. 4 years agoThe hanging bridge is something you will remember. A bit scary to cross. The Gumbalimba nature preserve is worth the money and highly recommended.
4Troy M. 4 years agoIt was commercialized to much for my taste but my wife loved seeing the monkeys.
4Anon Y. 5 years agoPretty stable bridge, but it does swing a bit when you get to the middle.
4Trinity S. 4 years agoThe experiences you will have in this place are breathtaking! We held macaws and monkeys. There are a ton of iguana all over. Don't forget bug screen! Our guide was great
4Pam S. 4 years agoA little scary but totally doable
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.10 Henry Morgan Beach Resort (3061 reviews) €244
- 4.30 Berth 1 - Port of Roatan (2636 reviews)
- 4.70 Mahogany Beach (1793 reviews)
- 4.60 Roatán (1396 reviews) Island known for its massive coral reef
- 4.50 Little French Key (1037 reviews) Upmarket hotel on a private island
- 4.70 Jungle Top Adventures Zipline (643 reviews)
- 4.70 Reserva de Vida Silvestre West End (438 reviews)
- 4.70 West End Village, Roatan, Honduras (422 reviews)
- 4.70 West Bay Beach (361 reviews)
- 4.70 Arch's Iguana and Marine Park (338 reviews)
- 4.70 South Shore Canopy Zipline (285 reviews) Tropical, scenic eco-adventure park
- 4.90 AJ's Monkeys and Sloths (278 reviews)
- 4.50 Beach Club Roatan (248 reviews)
- 4.80 ATV Dune Buggy ROATAN Eco-Jungle Adventure Tours (170 reviews)
- 4.50 The Buccaneer (153 reviews)
Call +504 9927-5521 Open on Google Maps