Historic fountain & a popular photo op Híspalis Fountain - Historical landmark in Seville, Spain
Prta de Jerez, 4, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Rating on Google Maps4.50 (1248 reviews)
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Good for kids
- Wheelchair-accessible entrance
5Tammy R. 3 years agoLove the fountain and the street dancers.
5C. 3 years agoNice spot. Under 35 degress in august!!
5S. 6 months agoThe Hispalis Fountain, located in the Puerta de Jerez is a popular spot to meet and watch the world go by - it seems to capture the feel of Sevilla.
5Maxim R. 1 year agoBeautiful fountain in a large open area surrounded by buildings with amazing architecture. Part of a day long walking tour around the city of Sevilla.
5Angel R. 5 years agoThe fountain is located in an area that's full of life. There are live performances such as flamenco guitar, traditional flamenco dancing, samba, and more. With ample seating, lots of shade and sun, a very clean environment, and a popular pedestrian intersection, it's great for people watching. Delicious food and drink is just within steps. Just a little further away are several beautiful landmarks. Lots of culture! I loved it!!
5Michael K. 3 years agoReally great architecture. Flamenco for free. Relaxing atmosphere
5Margo R. 5 years agoNice place to sit down to have a rest or take some photo or do some sketch. Always can encounter some activities. Always active! Today I happened to meet some flamenco dancing going on.
5Julio B. 2 years agoThis spot is the center of Seville because you will see more people walking through here any time of the day or night than any other place. There is always artists doing their acts. From here you can be guided to go to any important place in Seville without getting lost.
5Jan S. 5 years agoQuite corner with a lovely fountain and the clip clop of horse carriages in the middle of all the hustle
5Cristina V. 1 month agoBeautiful Fontaine surrounded by bright flowers.
3Florin M. 3 years agoLovely place at Puerta Jerez, near Torre del Oro and Palacio San Telmo! Flamenco shows performed by amateur artists looking like professional ones! A must while visiting Seville!
3David S. 2 years agoPleasant, large fountain in an open space surrounded by countless beautiful buildings. Where a city gate once stood.
Most Reviewed places nearby
- 4.70 La Giralda (34491 reviews) Bell tower atop a former minaret
- 4.60 Benito Villamarín Stadium (23208 reviews) Soccer stadium holding more than 55,000
- 4.70 Puente de Triana (17736 reviews) Iconic 19th-century arch bridge
- 4.40 Alameda de Hércules (16502 reviews) Historical square with Roman columns
- 4.40 Mercado de Triana (9180 reviews) Bustling indoor market with a museum
- 4.60 Collegiate Church of the Divine Savior (8820 reviews) Grand Catholic church in baroque style
- 4.30 Palace of the Duenas (6173 reviews) Art-filled palace built in 15th century
- 4.60 Puerta Jerez (4225 reviews)
- 4.80 OWAY Tours: Visitas Guiadas y Tours en Sevilla (2221 reviews)
- 4.50 Híspalis Fountain (1248 reviews) Historic fountain & a popular photo op
- 4.20 Ayuntamiento de Sevilla (1239 reviews)
- 4.50 Patio de Banderas (1011 reviews) Historic square lined with trees
- 4.30 Glorieta Olímpica (830 reviews)
- 4.70 Church of Santa Catalina (809 reviews)
- 4.70 Barrio de Triana (803 reviews)
Open on Google Maps
- Bars and Pubs in Seville
- Beaches in Seville
- Coffee Shops in Seville
- Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Seville
- Hospitals & Clinics in Seville
- Hostels in Seville
- Hotels in Seville
- Jewellers in Seville
- Lakes in Seville
- Museums in Seville
- Night Clubs in Seville
- Parks in Seville
- Restaurants in Seville
- Shopping Centers in Seville
- Sights & Landmarks in Seville
- Tourist Attractions in Seville
- Vegan Restaurants in Seville
- Zoos & Aquariums in Seville